Mar 24, 2013
Release date: October 24th, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Remembering how much this was at Entertainment Store for most of its life (GBP 22.99) I'll be ordering this new edition even though the original was a better release regarding content (being 2 discs an' all with 3D).

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Zoom Exclusive Steelbook Limited Edition) [Blu-Ray]

£14.99
£14.99
RAK15OFF Rakuten 15% OFF
Delivery
Sub Total £14.99
Discount -£2.25
Delivery £0.00
Total £12.74

980x230_tmnt_offer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Pretty decent deal IMO... especially with the discount code (RAK15OFF), which brings it down to £29.75. I never did pick up the Entertainment Store exclusive steel for the first film, so I'll probably jump on that offer!
I do have the Entertainment Store version. So at first I was a bit hesitant, but the price with the code has swung it for me.

Decent price for both with the code and the steel looks ok too but I also have the ES version with 3D so I'll just stick to the new film on steel

Threads merged.

Please @virkia like you've been already told before, new release threads should be created in the proper section with a proper title and OP formatting. It always creates extra work for mods. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
Received mine today... steelbook has spot-gloss on the characters (back and front) with embossing to the title and a border, obviously. Slip is the usual deal AND they glued the info sheet to it again. :banghead:

Zoom seriously need to upgrade their packaging too... mine arrived in a jiffy envelope that was inside a thin card envelope which was in really bad shape and had me worried to open it, but thankfully the steelbook was pretty much mint (minor damage to the slip though).

Really nice looking release overall anyway... makes me wish they'd given Out of the Shadows the same treatment, as I'm building quite the collection of these slipped steels and like to keep them together on the shelf, so it would've been nice to have both TMNT films matching and sitting next to each other, but oh well. Keep 'em coming Zoom! :thumbs: