Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
I love that Lenti Full Ship and can't wait to have it in hand. I will say that, as much as I like it, I would have liked it even more if they'd have put the back of the Full Slip on the back of the Lenti. I just like that shot more, but I still love it and ain't complaining. Just sayin'.

Dang, man. My Lenti FS is still at the processing center in Hong Kong. Since Monday!!

What the heck! I'm bit chompin' man. Let's see some movement!!

Gotta give timeliness love to FAC who has my orders to me in literally 5 days after purchase.

Dang, man. My Lenti FS is still at the processing center in Hong Kong. Since Monday!!

What the heck! I'm bit chompin' man. Let's see some movement!!

Gotta give timeliness love to FAC who has my orders to me in literally 5 days after purchase.

You're paying a premium price to have stuff shipped express with DHL or the likes from Czech, whereas it's regular post shipping from Hong Kong.

My FACs take extra time to process sometimes even weeks after others have shipped. But they have been shipping via DHL/FEDEX which arrives within days. If you need it that fast then you will need to use EMS and pay more probably

Reactions: jaws finatic
You're paying a premium price to have stuff shipped express with DHL or the likes from Czech, whereas it's regular post shipping from Hong Kong.
Excellent point I hadn't considered. I would like to blame that lack of consideration on early mornin' wakey wakey that requires a strong Java boost, or the drugs the VA is giving me for my injury. Probably just me being me, though.

Even with the slow shipping, Manta's is still going to get to you sooner than the FAC edition that was released on "January 20, 2021." ;)