Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
So what happened too MantaLab website? Cuz the last thing I think I got from them directly was Deadpool. And they were nice enough to give me the number I asked for ;)

@samdavies It wasn't a simple comparison. Anyway, we don't need to derail another thread with this topic, you joined the forum after this post so you may have missed it. It'll tell you all there is to know on the topic. Thanks.

Reactions: djjez83
@samdavies It wasn't a simple comparison. Anyway, we don't need to derail another thread with this topic, you joined the forum after this post so you may have missed it. It'll tell you all there is to know on the topic. Thanks.
It essentially was a direct comparison between the 2 steelbook designs. Granted, with my own opinion and intent attached, but that's pretty much a given in any public forum.

Fair enough though, and no I hadn't read that post previously. I appreciate the situation now after reading and will refrain from posting hdz images etc.. until such time that it's allowed :thumbs: