Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes free Tenet Poster

Tenet (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly all the steelbook arts for this film (and so far it’s quite a few) are just sh!t lol

I’m going to skip WWAs for this and wait for the eventual manta release

I agree, this artwork is awful, probably the worst of the lot!!

Certainly won't be paying out for this

Reactions: Flloydo
I also ordered from WB Shop UK because it comes with a free poster and can get 10% off with code: newsletter10

tenet_wb_shop_1080x1080_sb.jpg

Not a steelbook but if anyone is interested HMV are also doing a first edition which comes with a 64 page booklet.

Reactions: Kinggoose
This will be it........

View attachment 491005
I like it personally. I didn’t manage to watch this in the cinema unfortunately but the 4K disc will be a close second. If I hate the movie, I’ll sell it but somehow I think I’ll be watching it countless times from what I’ve heard. I do like the other poster art with the outstretched arms holding pistols but this is ok for me. I’ve been waiting for this and basic instinct so glad to get at least one before Christmas. Noodles concept would be nicest by far.

This. This is what it should be. Hopefully manta do something like this. Or the poster from WB store (your back art)

Honestly this looks garbage on steel. Maybe suits a slip more but even then it wouldn’t be my choice of slip. Some real strange choices for this films steel art. Not vibing with it all

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
really dislike the cold, clinical and corporate style of this directors films. yes, even batman.

interstellar is his best film by far. I have yet to see tenet even though I would like to, there is no excitement

• Haha
Reactions: Chokwe