Tenet (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 16, 2020 (SteelBook Only) - September 6, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - FAC (not live yet)
Price: CZK 999 (SteelBook Only) - TBA (FAC)

received_397273435632590.jpeg

Last edited:
Well it still isn't perfect, but it's certainly a lot better than the other design that literally has broken glass as the front 'artwork'.
Agreed, not great but getting better. I like that this one kind of highlights the friendship between Neil and what's-his-name, which is a nice part of the movie.

Question: There's the full FAC edition, which I'll have to sell some more organs for, and then there's this listing which says "+ Gift Steelbook's foil." What does that mean? And is this the steelbook that will be in the FAC edition?

Reactions: zeebeer
Agreed, not great but getting better. I like that this one kind of highlights the friendship between Neil and what's-his-name, which is a nice part of the movie.

Question: There's the full FAC edition, which I'll have to sell some more organs for, and then there's this listing which says "+ Gift Steelbook's foil." What does that mean? And is this the steelbook that will be in the FAC edition?
It's just the steelbook, the foil is a clear plastic protection sleeve.

• Informative
Reactions: ethnosax
You click on it and it tells FAC you want one, so when all their VIPs are taken care of, if they have any left, you might have a shot of getting it. You do have to login first to do it. Once you click the button a pop up window tells you the info you need.

It's been up since mid-October. If you didn't click it back then, you're probably out of luck. If you did click it back then, you're probably out of luck. :)
I guess I'm just FAC doomed, man. Seriously, I've been to that page on FAC a couple times and today was the first time the button showed up. It's like with JAWS, I clicked the button immediately, but clicked it a couple other times too. What's weird about that is that I don't remember getting the notice via pop up window I just got with Tenet. Maybe my computer is popping up cached pages. Weird. Of course, it could be a result of way too much fun back in the day, and I'm suffering the after effects.

I guess I'm just FAC doomed, man. Seriously, I've been to that page on FAC a couple times and today was the first time the button showed up. It's like with JAWS, I clicked the button immediately, but clicked it a couple other times too. What's weird about that is that I don't remember getting the notice via pop up window I just got with Tenet. Maybe my computer is popping up cached pages. Weird. Of course, it could be a result of way too much fun back in the day, and I'm suffering the after effects.
I don't know the logic, but I know that as soon as the link was posted here, on Oct 17, I went and clicked the button. I'm still not hopeful, but I also think there will be an infinity of Tenet releases over the next couple of years, so eventually something will work out. :)

Reactions: jaws finatic
I don't know the logic, but I know that as soon as the link was posted here, on Oct 17, I went and clicked the button. I'm still not hopeful, but I also think there will be an infinity of Tenet releases over the next couple of years, so eventually something will work out. :)
Positivity is always the best way to go.

No I mean, from when we can pre-order this
I was kidding of course, but you can order right now on their website. That doesn't mean they will make an order for you, but it could work. If not, you can keep an eye out for a group buy.

If you have an account with Filmarena, you can click the "I want to buy" button.

Clicked the 'I want to buy" Button which probably means very little, plus I'm not sure how this will be affected by the changes to importing to the UK After January 2021.
Sticking with the UK Amazon steelbook at the moment....

It’s certainly the best steel that’s been announced for the film and I like the placement of the title taking the whole length but yeah it could benefit from a much better finish

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy