Tenet (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 16, 2020 (SteelBook Only) - September 6, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - FAC (not live yet)
Price: CZK 999 (SteelBook Only) - TBA (FAC)

received_397273435632590.jpeg

Last edited:
waiting for the slip art. will there be a group buy for this? i'm trying to find a reliable source for FAC steelbooks. elsewhere, if you 're not VIP, you're not likely to secure a spot.

waiting for the slip art. will there be a group buy for this? i'm trying to find a reliable source for FAC steelbooks. elsewhere, if you 're not VIP, you're not likely to secure a spot.
there is almost always a GB here for FACs, thanks to the tireless efforts of @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee.:thanks: :notworthy: they can confirm for sure, as and when they know.

only issue is that there are a lot more collectors these days, but there are the same number as always of editions. allocations on FAC GBs this year on HDN has been between less than 10 and over 30, so it depends how many FAC release to their various sources. 'watch' this thread and the GB pages like a hawk. buy an automatic F5 pusher. fuel up on coffee and strap yourself to your chair while reloading pages. you get the picture. :D :thumbs:

Wouldn't FAC finish be at least as good as BB's?
FAC releases use Europe steelbooks as they are based in Czech Republic

USA steelbooks can often have different finish to Europe releases
Can also be differences between USA/Europe steelbooks having embossig/debossing and not having

There can be also differences sometimes between UK and some other Europe countries steelbooks when it comes to finish used

Most times it's USA that has better finish used on steelbooks but on rare occasion it's europe having better

Lot of USA steelbooks are made in Scanavo USA plant while Europe releases made in Denmark/China plants

They are not up for order yet. You might be able to grab one on a GB somewhere else i guess but that would be the only way

No news on this one since the initial announcement, right? I wouldn't be surprised if it's delayed.

FAC has it listed as 'preparing', with a release date listed as 1/20 so we're headed in the right direction I would imagine. Stillno email. @DMD4k secured an order via email notice. From what I've been told the only way you know if you secured a FAC steel is when they email you, and that they don't let you know if you didn't get it. You're just left hanging. So since I've yet to receive said email, I was curious if anyone else had gotten one confirming their order.

Reactions: DMD4k
I put in a request as soon as someone here mentioned it was open, but I haven't heard anything. Not hopeful at all, but thought I'd give it a shot.

Yeah man.

I'm hopeful but not realistically expecting. Makes me love MANTA that much more, though. NOVA as well.
Not a big deal if I lose out on this one, as I'm sure eventually every retailer will do multiple versions of it. And the FAC will probably be among the most expensive.

I have FAC’s Inception. It’s one of my least favored releases. But I have to own a premium edition for Inception, and HDZ’s release is also boring and expensive.

Hope they choose some better art this time.

I have FAC’s Inception. It’s one of my least favored releases. But I have to own a premium edition for Inception, and HDZ’s release is also boring and expensive.

Hope they choose some better art this time.
What is it about the FAC Inception that you don't particularly like about it? Is it the quality? Their layouts look pretty killer. Never had a FAC, so I'm curious.

What is it about the FAC Inception that you don't particularly like about it? Is it the quality? Their layouts look pretty killer. Never had a FAC, so I'm curious.
Both the front and the back lentis are kinda pixelated. This is a 4K release, but they use such blurred images lol.

And the art they picked for the cover, the back, the folder are just too ordinary, i have seen these posters multiple times. I would be satisfied even the front cover is just a portrait of Leonardo holding a gun.

The booklet is okay, it is a comic story I have not seen before. The quality of this release is fine, nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Both the front and the back lentis are kinda pixelated. This is a 4K release, but they use such blurred images lol.

And the art they picked for the cover, the back, the folder are just too ordinary, i have seen these posters multiple times. I would be satisfied even the front cover is just a portrait of Leonardo holding a gun.

The booklet is okay, it is a comic story I have not seen before. The quality of this release is fine, nothing wrong with it.
I totally get what you mean when you speak to images being 'ordinary'. When Once Upon a Time in Hollywood came down the line I thought there wasn't much to the images, aside from maybe the dancing Leonardo from Manta. They use one image on one set of Margo Robbie as Sharon Tate, and they use one of her just standing there against a building??? When we all know there is a killer shot of her dancing in her bedroom that begged for respect! Even shots of Cliff were kind of not really special. while they were overall decent, I was kind of left wanting more. Like when Jaws was released a few years back with a blank back. Just an utter lack of creativity. Has me wondering sometimes who the hell has these jobs. I swear if I win LOTTO, I'm starting my own steelbook business and will only offer superior editions meant to wow and escalate heart rates.

Reactions: MajimaGoro