Tenet (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Corrigan

Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2019
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe
Price: €34.99 (Saturn - MM) - €31.49 (CeDe)

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one thing left: the ol' "Well, maybe if it's full-gloss and embossed..."—which will keep us going until the first in-hand photos show up and dash any remaining optimism. :) We'll all agree it's terrible, and then a few people who preordered will come in with "Guys, seriously, it's not so bad in person—I mean, there's little bits of metallic effect on the cover, and it's not the worst matte finish I've ever seen."

Reactions: Corrigan
Only one thing left: the ol' "Well, maybe if it's full-gloss and embossed..."—which will keep us going until the first in-hand photos show up and dash any remaining optimism. :) We'll all agree it's terrible, and then a few people who preordered will come in with "Guys, seriously, it's not so bad in person—I mean, there's little bits of metallic effect on the cover, and it's not the worst matte finish I've ever seen."

Reactions: goufcustom
And everybody went crazy over that steelbook. I remember a couple HDN members kept going back to stores to buy out stock for other members here.
I bought it at that listed price, €16 or so. It's a nice steelbook and 4K at that price is excellent but it's nothing amazing imo.
Better design than the other variant though, the blu-ray only one that was released in France.

Also the lettering on this Tenet one is ****.

Reactions: Stygian
And everybody went crazy over that steelbook. I remember a couple HDN members kept going back to stores to buy out stock for other members here.
At least the Tenet steelbook features the actual main star of the movie, not "the other pilot, what was his name...?"