Terminator 2 HDzeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2014
England
Has anyone heard anything from HDZeta with regards to them releasing Terminator 2 as part of their original gold edition terminator collections?

I bought all of their one click Terminator releases and I would like to complete my collection with a matching numbered one click Terminator 2 set

Moved to the chat/support section.

You, me, and many other members certainly were under the impression that the full Terminator franchise would be released by HDzeta - Terminator 2 when the 3D conversion would be available.

However, it appears that HDzeta don't (currently?) have the rights to release Terminator 2.

If you still have your Terminator Salvation GB invoice PM around, it actually says that it's the last of the HDzeta Terminator (back catalog) releases and the retainer (30 USD?) was deducted from the total.

Perhaps @wxlinkswd could comment: is there any chance that HDzeta would be able to complete their Terminator series by releasing Terminator 2?

Reactions: R4FFO
I have the awesome T1 Boxset from HDzeta and that's it for their Terminator series. I was tempted to pick up the remaining Lenti's but in the end didn't bother. Kinda glad now as having that gap in the collection would seriously bug me. Fortunately we already have the perfect T2 SteelBook that is NovaMedia.

Any update from HDZeta with regards to them releasing Terminator 2 as part of their original gold edition terminator collections?

I too would love to see this finally come out so I can finally have all my 1 clicks collection from them. @n3wk1d

Last edited:
Stumbled upon all the still sealed Terminators today, while looking for another movie, and thought, hey, they probably released T2, and I missed it... appears they still didn't. :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.