Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Endo Skull Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: December 6, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £149.00
Notes: Limited to 1100 in UK - All sculptures will be numbered

Endo Skull Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tr0llhatt

Premium Supporter
Apr 8, 2017
Norway
Zavvi have exclusive in UK for the Endo Skull but will also be available with retailers in France and Germany

UK (December 6)
France (December 8)
Germany (December 9)

France and Germany retailer listings will be soon
Then I stand corrected. Any hope in them using different art is probably wasted though(??).

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Then I stand corrected. Any hope in them using different art is probably wasted though(??).
Artwork would not be different in UK/France/Germany

StudioCanal are a based in France
They distribute their releases themselves in France/UK/Germany
They also distribute releases in Australia/New Zealand but sometimes not the same time as UK/Germany/France

Other countries they licence out their transfers to other labels when that happens artwork can be different and disc contents can also be different
Example USA Lionsgate do StudioCanal releases they have a new steelbook but it's a different release

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
According to the Arthaus shop this weighs 3,2 kg (not 13,5!) which sounds to be more reasonable!

Also it will include a Mediabook (not Digipak).

Source: ARTHAUS besondere Filme - der offizielle Shop - Terminator 2 - Tag Der Abrechnung Ltd. 30th Anniversary Endo Skull - Arthaus - 4K UHD Blu-ray Boxset
A thread for German release created on Friday if you not noticed

Reactions: 5t33lb0y

Masta Norris

Hey kid
Premium Supporter
Aug 14, 2015
DE-NW
A thread for German release created on Friday if you not noticed
Ok I did not but you mentioned it yourself: Zavvi release is identical, that's why I mentioned it, because the info on first page was kind of misleading:
  • Includes booklet
  • T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong and many more) – 55 mins
  • 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast & Crew (1993)/Director James & Co-Author William Wisher
  • The Making of T2 (1993)
  • Seamless Branching Of The Theatrical Version (137 mins approx.)
  • Special Edition Version (154 mins approx.)
  • Extended Special Edition Version (156 mins approx.)
  • 2 Deleted Scenes With Audio Commentary
  • Trailers – T2:3D (2017)
  • T2 Theatrical Trailer ‘This Time There Are Two’/’Same Make New Mission’/’Building The Perfect Arnold
Sculpture Specifications:

• Height: 28.9cm with base
  • Weight: 13.5kg
  • Box size: 458mm x 307 x 170mm
  • Limited to 1100 in the UK all sculptures will be numbered
*The discs will sit in a digipack inserted into the base of the skull*

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Ok I did not but you mentioned it yourself: Zavvi release is identical, that's why I mentioned it, because the info on first page was kind of misleading:
UK distributors don't call them mediabooks like they do in Germany

UK distributors call them Digipack or Digibook it can vary and are different size to a mediabook

A well known German label Turbine rep once posted on BD forum what's a Digibook he did not understand it had to be explained to him
To him it was it was a mediabook which is not correct as those are DVD size

It's only a few pages so not really like a normal digibook but it would not be called a mediabook in UK

Zavvi weight mentioned is most likely an error more likely the whole package including the box and its contents inside but that won't be known for sure until someone actually gets delivery and checks the weight.