Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Endo Skull Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £179.99
Notes: Numbered and limited to 1100 editions in the UK

Endo Skull Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi have exclusive in UK for the Endo Skull but will also be available with retailers in France and Germany

UK (December 6)
France (December 8)
Germany (December 9)

France and Germany retailer listings will be soon
Then I stand corrected. Any hope in them using different art is probably wasted though(??).

Then I stand corrected. Any hope in them using different art is probably wasted though(??).
Artwork would not be different in UK/France/Germany

StudioCanal are a based in France
They distribute their releases themselves in France/UK/Germany
They also distribute releases in Australia/New Zealand but sometimes not the same time as UK/Germany/France

Other countries they licence out their transfers to other labels when that happens artwork can be different and disc contents can also be different
Example USA Lionsgate do StudioCanal releases they have a new steelbook but it's a different release

According to the Arthaus shop this weighs 3,2 kg (not 13,5!) which sounds to be more reasonable!

Also it will include a Mediabook (not Digipak).

Source: ARTHAUS besondere Filme - der offizielle Shop - Terminator 2 - Tag Der Abrechnung Ltd. 30th Anniversary Endo Skull - Arthaus - 4K UHD Blu-ray Boxset
A thread for German release created on Friday if you not noticed

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
A thread for German release created on Friday if you not noticed
Ok I did not but you mentioned it yourself: Zavvi release is identical, that's why I mentioned it, because the info on first page was kind of misleading:
  • Includes booklet
  • T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong and many more) – 55 mins
  • 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast & Crew (1993)/Director James & Co-Author William Wisher
  • The Making of T2 (1993)
  • Seamless Branching Of The Theatrical Version (137 mins approx.)
  • Special Edition Version (154 mins approx.)
  • Extended Special Edition Version (156 mins approx.)
  • 2 Deleted Scenes With Audio Commentary
  • Trailers – T2:3D (2017)
  • T2 Theatrical Trailer ‘This Time There Are Two’/’Same Make New Mission’/’Building The Perfect Arnold
Sculpture Specifications:

• Height: 28.9cm with base
  • Weight: 13.5kg
  • Box size: 458mm x 307 x 170mm
  • Limited to 1100 in the UK all sculptures will be numbered
*The discs will sit in a digipack inserted into the base of the skull*

Ok I did not but you mentioned it yourself: Zavvi release is identical, that's why I mentioned it, because the info on first page was kind of misleading:
UK distributors don't call them mediabooks like they do in Germany

UK distributors call them Digipack or Digibook it can vary and are different size to a mediabook

A well known German label Turbine rep once posted on BD forum what's a Digibook he did not understand it had to be explained to him
To him it was it was a mediabook which is not correct as those are DVD size

It's only a few pages so not really like a normal digibook but it would not be called a mediabook in UK

Zavvi weight mentioned is most likely an error more likely the whole package including the box and its contents inside but that won't be known for sure until someone actually gets delivery and checks the weight.

UK distributors call them Digipack or Digibook it can vary and are different size to a mediabook
Okay got you. But calling a Media-/Digibook a Digipa(c)k is just simply wrong. I Digipak is what will be included in the vinyl collector's box.

Delayed to 2022, new date unknown, per Zavvi email. Some problem 'discovered' with the Endo Skull.

They finally noticed that the back of the skull was missing.
Yeah, it's more of a mask on a stand, shouldn't call it a skull. I got two Terminator heads already though, so I don't mind, and I'd like that mediabook packaging.

I cancelled mine, thought better of it and got the battle scarred T800 from PureArts instead :cigar:
You went for it in the end!!

Have you got it yet? If so, what do you think?

I’m still deciding on whether to get their new T1000 and if so, which version.

Was leaning towards the full chromed one but worry that from anything more than a meter it’ll lose all details and just look like a big lump of chrome. On the other hand, while the detail on the normal version is class. Just not sure I need to stare at Robert Patrick every day.

Can see them doing a half skin Arnie T800 at some point.

Edit: Had to go double check it was you I was taking to about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falco

I’m still deciding on whether to get their new T1000 and if so, which version.

Was leaning towards the full chromed one but worry that from anything more than a meter it’ll lose all details and just look like a big lump of chrome. On the other hand, while the detail on the normal version is class. Just not sure I need to stare at Robert Patrick every day.

Can see them doing a half skin Arnie T800 at some point.

Edit: Had to go double check it was you I was taking to about them.

Hey!

I got this one on order too, no idea what the quality will be like on this, makes me wonder if that was the reason for pulling it as not up to spec maybe.

I picked up the battle damage pure arts version as well from Amazon - it's pretty awesome specially when lit up in the dark - scares the crap out of the kids - by the way the price fluctuates massively like by £100+, no idea why. So keep an eye I paid £330.

Ordered both the new editions as I'm too unsure which one will look best; its not being released for another 12 months; so plenty of time to decide!

Reactions: Falco
Hey!

I got this one on order too, no idea what the quality will be like on this, makes me wonder if that was the reason for pulling it as not up to spec maybe.

I picked up the battle damage pure arts version as well from Amazon - it's pretty awesome specially when lit up in the dark - scares the crap out of the kids - by the way the price fluctuates massively like by £100+, no idea why. So keep an eye I paid £330.

Ordered both the new editions as I'm too unsure which one will look best; its not being released for another 12 months; so plenty of time to decide!

Nice, just checked and it was £322 direct with the bonus shell. Had a 10 or 15% discount code I used though to get that price.

Managed to snap up the non battle damaged version for £237 on eBay!

Reckon you’ll be able to return the one you don’t like without much issue?

Apologies for taking this thread a little off topic.

Nice, just checked and it was £322 direct with the bonus shell. Had a 10 or 15% discount code I used though to get that price.

Managed to snap up the non battle damaged version for £237 on eBay!

Reckon you’ll be able to return the one you don’t like without much issue?

Apologies for taking this thread a little off topic.

Just realised I've been chatting to you elsewhere about Inception too :shipped:

yeah good point although I might keep both if feeling flush.

And good price on that, damn I'm jealous now hahaha.

Reactions: Bungral

I did! Got the last exclusive one they had too, but no - I chose the 6month plan just to try and spread things out a little so as to not overwhelm my wallet entirely for the rest of the year. Don't think they'll ship it before I've paid it off, but I didn't check :whistle:

Zavvi sent out emails about a new release date for this:

We have been informed that the release date for Terminator 2 - Judgement Day: Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD 30th Anniversary Endo Skull has changed to late September 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

That's quite a delay, Chinese could build 1:1 scale full body replicas in that time, not just the face mask...

Just got a forced cancelation from Zavvi for this, with the usual copy-pasted text about them not being able to 'source a copy from the publisher' after 'trying really hard'.
I guess it's not coming at all.

Reactions: vexred