Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Vinyl Edition) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: December 6, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £48.99 (Amazon) - £59.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

91lX58Tq4OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why people keep saying its too much. You need to factor in the design and production costs as well as other overheads e.g. people, materials, copyright permissions etc. In most cases with editions like these, the profit margins aren't going to be huge but there's still love and enthusiam from the publishers to continue pushing cult classics like these out to the public. I'd rather pay this kind of money for this particular edition than waste it on say, a CE of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or a disney movie where you'll get toys or keyrings or whatever other gimmick the companies could think of. This is a movie I'd happily break the seal for and watch time and time again. I'm not a hoarder like other people here and tend to collect CEs for cult classics or movies that fit into this category. It just pains me to see multiple steelbooks or CEs for nearly every movie that gets released now-a-days. Some of these aren't even worth the disc they're printed on and may only be watched once if at all.

I took delivery of mine today and I must say I'm super impressed with this. What's more, Amazon sent me an email today telling me I've saved £11 off the original price which was £60.00 so got charged £48 instead and it is so absolutley worth it. What an amazing set. I've already seen the 3d version which is brilliant. The 3d treatment really works so well on this movie say compared to Predator. Very happy with this. Brilliant art work throughout.