Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well another way around it delete all your cookies for the fnac site from your web browser. I had this happen to me too with blade runner, and that also worked for me.

Sorry to hear, I was hoping I messaged you in time..... sorry my friend!
Ohh good to know! I'll try that now, just in case it comes back in stock. :)

No worries dude... I appreciate you at least trying to stop me from making yet another stupid decision. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Well another way around it delete all your cookies for the fnac site from your web browser. I had this happen to me too with blade runner, and that also worked for me.

Sorry to hear, I was hoping I messaged you in time..... sorry my friend!

@GI_SnakeEyes Weird, cause i ordered and cancelled from my phone and got declined to re-order from my laptop. So no link with the browser history.

@GI_SnakeEyes Weird, cause i ordered and cancelled from my phone and got declined to re-order from my laptop. So no link with the browser history.

Wow don't know maybe your account was linked and still had to removed..... like when I watch youtube on my computer and open my youtube in my brouser on my phone and it still shows the same thing I was watching on my computer. It definitely worked for me, remember when I was going to send it to you. I then cancelled it and reordered to my address and they said no. I cleared the cookies and it worked.

Wow don't know maybe your account was linked and still had to removed..... like when I watch youtube on my computer and open my youtube in my brouser on my phone and it still shows the same thing I was watching on my computer. It definitely worked for me, remember when I was going to send it to you. I then cancelled it and reordered to my address and they said no. I cleared the cookies and it worked.

No doubt it worked for you, i might try the cookies and browser history thing one of these days and i will let you know ;)

• Thanks
Oh, and for anyone else wondering when FNAC charge if paying by PayPal...
This is a temporary authorisation to make sure your funding source will cover the payment. Your funding source will be charged when FNAC DIRECT completes your order.

It's currently back in stock at FNAC:
https://video.fnac.com/a10861017/Te...-4K-Ultra-HD-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Blu-ray-4K

I had to create a new account to make a new order, since clearing my cookies/cache as suggested before didn't seem to work for me unfortunately.

@Mickle_89 I'll be in touch with you via PM soon regarding the Zavvi order. ;)

Wow that sucks don't know why it worked for me? Maybe cause they cancelled the first one I ordered??? I really don't know now. lol

Does the FNAC version include the same 4K+3D+2D+OST disks?? Presume the outer packaging will be in French and that's the only difference?

I don't think this comes with the soundtrack..... I was reading the disc descriptions and seems to not mention that.... I know the UK soundtrack is on the 2nd Linda Hamilton disc and clearly shows the soundtrack printed on it. The Fnac has a 2nd Arny disc, and the picture quality is sh!tty so sadly cant blow it up enough to see just what it has printed on it to see if it's just special features or the soundtrack?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Wow that sucks don't know why it worked for me? Maybe cause they cancelled the first one I ordered??? I really don't know now. lol

I don't think this comes with the soundtrack..... I was reading the disc descriptions and seems to not mention that.... I know the UK soundtrack is on the 2nd Linda Hamilton disc and clearly shows the soundtrack printed on it. The Fnac has a 2nd Arny disc, and the picture quality is sh!tty so sadly cant blow it up enough to see just what it has printed on it to see if it's just special features or the soundtrack?
No idea buddy, although what you said previously about all your devices being connected (browser history being the same on them all) is the case for me also, so maybe that has something to do with it. I would've tried looking into it more, but I didn't want to waste time in case the item sold out again (which it now seems to have done), so I decided to just quickly make a new account instead. Of course I appreciate the tip though mate... who knows, it may work for someone out there! :thumbs:

• Thanks
€150 + Shipping no way at that price
Be careful of signing up for Amazon Prime with amazon websites especially if you forget to cancel before 30 days
Amazon France Prime membership Free 1 day delivery and free express delivery only applies to France (excluding Corsica), Monaco or Belgium.

The only way I will be getting this is if I manage to get an order in on Amazon UK again and then get amazon UK to reduce the price back to my original order price of £114.03 (€129) includes Vat rate of 23% for Rep of Ireland and includes free shipping

Amazon UK already agreed with me they will do this if I re order before release date
That's if I manage to re order this :rofl:

Last edited:
€150 + Shipping no way at that price
Be careful of signing up for Amazon Prime with amazon websites especially if you forget to cancel before 30 days
Amazon France Prime membership Free 1 day delivery and free express delivery only applies to France (excluding Corsica), Monaco or Belgium.

The only way I will be getting this is if I manage to get an order in on Amazon UK again and then get amazon to reduce the price back to my original order price of £114.03 (€129) includes free shipping
Looking good (€154.29 inc delivery paid for with a Nationwide Gold Visa that is exchange rate commission free). I agree the Prime France thing is practically useless for us in the UK (I've set a reminder for April 12th to cancel). I ordered the Blade Runner Whiskey Glass edition from Amazon.FR and it was pretty painless (came with the Steelcase so french cover not an issue). As long as the Euro doesn't go pearshaped that should make £136GBP approx. I've currently got it on order from Zavvi at £179 so that hopefully saves me £40-£45 with the only downside being the bluray cover will be in french - which I either live with or find an alternative cover. I'll leave it a while before cancelling the Zavvi order to make sure the Amazon order is still valid after the Prime has expired.

I had this on order from Amazon US (at $149USD plus delivery plus import duty which was working out around £130GBP so not much difference from that price.

I agree it is looking a bit on the expensive side - better be good considering all this hassle.

Looking good (€154.29 inc delivery paid for with a Nationwide Gold Visa that is exchange rate commission free). I agree the Prime France thing is practically useless for us in the UK (I've set a reminder for April 12th to cancel). I ordered the Blade Runner Whiskey Glass edition from Amazon.FR and it was pretty painless (came with the Steelcase so french cover not an issue). As long as the Euro doesn't go pearshaped that should make £136GBP approx. I've currently got it on order from Zavvi at £179 so that hopefully saves me £40-£45 with the only downside being the bluray cover will be in french - which I either live with or find an alternative cover. I'll leave it a while before cancelling the Zavvi order to make sure the Amazon order is still valid after the Prime has expired.

I had this on order from Amazon US (at $149USD plus delivery plus import duty which was working out around £130GBP so not much difference from that price.

I agree it is looking a bit on the expensive side - better be good considering all this hassle.
I will only pay the original price of my previous order that was cancelled by amazon UK and was not cancelled by me

I will not under any circumstances pay any retailer a price that's more than the original price of £114.03 (€129)
Amazon UK I will get at that price as long as I can get my order done again a quick call to customer service will reduce the price

If this come back in stock again with HMV or Zavvi I won't be ordering not at the price they have listed

This is not worth paying £150 or £180 in UK or getting from France at €150 - €160 no matter how limited it is IMO

USA edition also not worth the price is has less discs