Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how he got it so early but this dude from Germany posted an unboxing of this 2 months ago on YouTube

Good job on finding this video. :thumbs: The arm is bigger than expected, I thought it would be scaled down slightly. Zavvi have charged my card now, so hopefully I'll will be getting my dispatch email soon.

Reactions: Lewis Watts
OK so the amazon.com version has priced dropped to $135, with conversion and import fees its landing on my door step at just under €150.

This amazon.co.uk edition is costing me £154 / roughly €175 , thats about €25 dearer.

The question is now, which edition is better and which one should i go for

amazon.co.uk has the extra discs for the 3D edition and Soundtrack
amazon.com has the numbered stand and signed by Cameron

What edition is my fellow ninjas going for???

Reactions: elle82
OK so the amazon.com version has priced dropped to $135, with conversion and import fees its landing on my door step at just under €150.

This amazon.co.uk edition is costing me £154 / roughly €175 , thats about €25 dearer.

The question is now, which edition is better and which one should i go for

amazon.co.uk has the extra discs for the 3D edition and Soundtrack
amazon.com has the numbered stand and signed by Cameron

What edition is my fellow ninjas going for???
Im getting the amazon.com edition. Cheaper and signed. :D

From what I've seen of the couple of unboxings so far which were in Germany, they have both been numbered and signed. They were out of 1000 whereas the US version is out of 6000.

Hoping the UK version is numbered and signed too but just not advertised as such.

@Mickle_89 Look how tall it stands next to the Endoskull! :OMG:
Still working out exactly where I'll put this! :wow::LOL: Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs: It does look great and I'll defo be keeping my order.

I am wondering now though whether to keep my Amazon UK order for £150 delivered or cancel and order at Amazon.com for around £135... :dunno: How much was your FNAC order mate? So many options and slight variations I'm confused lol :confused::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Still working out exactly where I'll put this! :wow::LOL: Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs: It does look great and I'll defo be keeping my order.

I am wondering now though whether to keep my Amazon UK order for £150 delivered or cancel and order at Amazon.com for around £135... :dunno: How much was your FNAC order mate? So many options and slight variations I'm confused lol :confused::bag:
Haha you and me both! I now have my Endoskull and am struggling to even find somewhere to display that, so God knows what I'll do once this arrives. :ohno:

My FNAC order is €155.35, which according to Google's currency converter is around £137. Honestly, I'm super confused by them all too, so I've stopped bothering checking on the others and will just stick with my French edition... all I really want is the arm anyway. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89