Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i contacted them they said theyd refund the difference on dispatch but cant change the invoice

Yeah that's straight bs...... the person helping me did it for me. They don't like to do that cause it counts as a negative against amazon, and in a way is them admitting to something..... That's why they will try and get you to cancel and reorder with a "credit" or put it on the "gift card" on your account..... So that way it looks like they are doing nothing wrong and in no way admitting to error or guilt, just a courtesy to make a customer happy.... I can pm you the conversation I kept between the girl that worked with me and myself to prove they definitely can modify it.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
sure, you're once more right, but since the orders have actually been done NOW, it should be the same for all, that's what I think would be fair.
I get that but the orders for the lower price where cancelled weren't they ?. I'm purely on about some people having there prices reduced even though they all ordered on the same day. My point is that it's madness that Amazon would charge people different prices for the same item ordered at the same time
As I understand it, Amazon did not cancel their initial order by virtue of their choice but my circumstances they were presented.
Now, I have ordered one at the new exorbitant price and considering the Canadian Dollar is on a race to the bottom of the G7 currencies, not overly impressed by the exchange that rips $325 Cdn out of my wallet.
But Zavvi and Amazon did not create this fiasco, they are adjusting to meet it.
Personally, I'm just glad it's going forward, as there was serious doubts it would. :)

edit: and considering that Zavvi sold out in a day, even at the new price, they are not gonna shed too many tears for those felt jilted I suspect.

Yes but what we feel and @howarmat was trying to explain to you has happened here is amazon cancelled these orders because they knew the price was going to be higher...... If you had this item preordered here on amazon since last year you'd understand why we're saying this. You would know that Amazon just kept delaying and sending emails with never an inkling of them possibly cancelling, even after knowing there was manufacturing issues.... then 1 day out of the blue send you an email saying the item was canned and they have no choice but to cancel...... Then magically 1 week later everything that they have clearly known about and have been updating us about for months somehow got fixed in 1 week and they had no idea about it???? No that's hard to believe, and when you call them on the Bull$hit they will crack and give you the price that preorder guarantee was protecting for us.

Yeah that's straight bs...... the person helping me did it for me. They don't like to do that cause it counts as a negative against amazon, and in a way is them admitting to something..... That's why they will try and get you to cancel and reorder with a "credit" or put it on the "gift card" on your account..... So that way it looks like they are doing nothing wrong and in no way admitting to error or guilt, just a courtesy to make a customer happy.... I can pm you the conversation I kept between the girl that worked with me and myself to prove they definitely can modify it.
Oh i know they can ive had invoices modified in the past. I'll just keep going back and forth till they fix it :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Well, I'm still optimistic and wait for @DarkChild response, since he said in post #271 that he ultimately got a better price, but I'm not sure if he had also a previously canceled preorder.
I hope he did not... :)

But, most likely he is sleeping right now, which l should also do (2:43 AM). :sleep:

they reduced it to the original price because i had an order from July 2017 mate. if you didnt have a cancelled pre-order then they dont have to reduce the price. you can try and i hope you achieve it but i dont see it

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro and elle82
I missed out yesterday morning when it came back in stock with amazon
I was asleep after working my night shift

If it comes back in stock again I will order and try get amazon put price back to the original price of the order they previously cancelled

I got the email they sent yesterday morning at 9.00am informing me about my previous order that got cancelled is now back available
Not much use to me that email when I only noticed it at 15.00 in the afternoon and it was sold out

In my opinion Amazon UK should have reinstated customers orders automatically that they previously cancelled with the option to either keep your order or cancel

If I do manage to get an order in it will be just luck

i used to do that back in the good old hunting days of limited edition..i used to buy EVERYTHING that was supposed to be Special or limited edition..now im more relaxed...
Im exactly the same now i only buy something if its so awesome i have to have it lol. Life is so expensive these days you have to limit and be picky about what you buy.

• Thanks
Reactions: DarkChild
Im exactly the same now i only buy something if its so awesome i have to have it lol. Life is so expensive these days you have to limit and be picky about what you buy.

the saddest thing is that (without wanting to sound immodest) i have one the largest/best collections out there that due to circumstances are mostly packed in boxes for lack of not having a place to show them. now i buy LEs and just leave them in their boxes until the day i can properly display them.....

im so jealous of collectors like @Mark Wilson

the saddest thing is that (without wanting to sound immodest) i have one the largest/best collections out there that due to circumstances are mostly packed in boxes for lack of not having a place to show them. now i buy LEs and just leave them in their boxes until the day i can properly display them.....

im so jealous of collectors like @Mark Wilson
Thanks for the shout out dude but no one should be jealous of me. We're all on here because we're passionate collectors and all of our collections are unique regardless of size or display. I just hope my collection inspires others on here.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DarkChild