Slipbox Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: May 17, 2019
Purchase link: Novamedia (Pre-order April 25 at 2 PM, Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $41.99
Group buy: hosted by Aniv, shipping direct from Nova HERE

57154820_1676593732444392_2848128612253564928_n.jpg

Technical Information
- Aspect Ratio & Format
4K : 2160P 4K 2.40:1 HEVC
3D : 2.40:1 / 1080P(FullHD)
- Audio
4K: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
3D: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
- Subtitles
4K : Korean, English, Spanish, Chinese1, Chinese2, French, German, Commentary1 Korean, Commentary2 Korean
3D : Korean, English, French, German, Chinese 1, Chinese 2, , Commentary1 Korean, Commentary2 Korean
6) Special Feature
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30분 38초)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23분 7분)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22분 2초)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24분 22초)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (8분 22초)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (28분 54초)

※ Special Feature only include 3D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robles Code word: HOLOFOIL. Get in here. :LOL:
Thanks for the heads up on this Buddy :thumbs::notworthy:

Looks sweet, I do love a bit of holofoil, normally on a comic cover :oohyeah: But I think I'm a little hooked now on the whole Steelbook and slipcover thing :D:hilarious:

Ordering now:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the heads up on this Buddy :thumbs::notworthy:

Looks sweet, I do love a bit of holofoil, normally on a comic cover :oohyeah:But I think I'm a little hooked now on the whole Steelbook and slipcover thing:D:hilarious:

Ordering now:thumbs:

You're welcome.

To be clear though, this isn't a steelbook inside the slipbox, it's a scanavo case (like an amaray case).

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
I’m looking at the art on the rear of the slip.... is that actually Arnie? I mean, look at the hair, just doesn’t seem quite right to me.

(I know this is a strange thing to focus on but it’s bugging the hell outta me)

All good mate:D was aware :thumbs: but thanks for letting me know, just in case :thumbs:

I’m looking at the art on the rear of the slip.... is that actually Arnie? I mean, look at the hair, just doesn’t seem quite right to me.

(I know this is a strange thing to focus on but it’s bugging the hell outta me)
google terminator 2 promo and you will find it ..I'm not on my computer right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punker76