Mediabook Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Release date: June 20, 2019
Purchase link:
Amazon DE
Price: €46.36

1553540097693.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommyh84
Can anyone confirm is this badly remastered Studio Canal version or not?
From technical data all i can see is specs are similar, but distributer is not the same. Can anyone who has this is this same as this release:

Can anyone confirm is this badly remastered Studio Canal version or not?
From technical data all i can see is specs are similar, but distributer is not the same. Can anyone who has this is this same as this release:
It´s a repack of the earlier Studiocanal 3D-re-release from 2017 with 4K-restaurations of the Theatre Version, the 15 minutes longer Special Edition and the additionally 2,5 minutes longer Extended Special Edition.

So the content of the Mediabook is:

1 Blu-Ray with 3 different cuts (all 4K-remastered)
1 3D-Blu-Ray (also 4K-remastered)

The older master in HD is from 2009.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
It´s a repack of the earlier Studiocanal 3D-re-release from 2017 with 4K-restaurations of the Theatre Version, the 15 minutes longer Special Edition and the additionally 2,5 minutes longer Extended Special Edition.

So the content of the Mediabook is:

1 Blu-Ray with 3 different cuts (all 4K-remastered)
1 3D-Blu-Ray (also 4K-remastered)

The older master in HD is from 2009.

:( Thx for clarification.

I always thought that it was just the UHD-Disc that had a bad presentation. But I don´t know for sure. Do you know something about that and are there other masters available?

Best BR version is Lionsgate as far as i heard, but according to BR.com it's region A locked.
I saw screenshot presentation and read couple comments and it's bad. I mean classic like this deserve better than ppl looking like wax etc.

Here are comparisions between remastered and Lionsgate version i think.

Click

Reactions: komor