Price: €14.99

t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
France/Germany

This looks like it might be a re release for a lot of countries I expect we also might see a UK re release announcement as well

Its not that unexpected considering the new Terminator film coming out
Most times you see standard Amarays Blu-rays get a re release anyway when a new film from a franchise comes out so with steelbook now lot more popular than a few years ago it make sense to do the same now with steelbooks as they will sell and that's good business for a studio

It explains why we are getting Terminator 1/Terminator 2/Terminator 3 steelbooks re released in many countries and we are also getting Commando Steelbook and Amaray re releases connection been Arnold of course

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
I desperately want a T2 steelbook, but this looks terrible. Why can't they just bust out a design like the Play.com T1 steel, that thing was AWESOME!

Jul 2, 2013
Yeah, that's not the final artwork.

For the front to read "Terminator 2" while the spine reads "Terminator 2: Le jugement dernier", it must be temporary.

Phantasmic

Boooy!
Premium Supporter
I desperately want a T2 steelbook, but this looks terrible. Why can't they just bust out a design like the Play.com T1 steel, that thing was AWESOME!

I agree. When I started collecting that T1 was a must have steel for me. It's still my favorite of all the Terminators. As far as T2 goes, it's hard to beat the Kimch.