Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Sep 19, 2011
Went looking for information on this old steelbook from 2009 and found a thread doesn't exist for it yet.
Release date: September 4, 2009
Buy Link: Amazon DE
Artwork:
FRONT
T2-DE.jpg

BACK
51Q1VQn1DmL.jpg

Info
- Discs: 1 (Skynet Edition, VC-1 master, Dolby TrueHD), printed FSK logo (16).
- Region: B locked
- Front: Rating logo sticker, no blu-ray banner.
- Back: Printed studio text (English), probably the most discrete printed back around, but also comes with a data sheet.
- Hi-Def steel siblings: UK, Mexico (region free), FR, NL, AU steelcase, JP v1.0 (Embossed, 2 Discs) and JP v2.0 (2 Discs, H.264/AVC, DTS HD).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this isn't considered off topic but would anyone who has just ordered the T2 German steel tell me I their copy has a small vertical indent along the bottom right hand side which coincides with the plastic clip on the inside front cover? I have the French edition and had to order it twice because the first had this manufacturing fault, second copy was the same so wondered if it was the same across all versions, thanks

hi Steelbookjunkie - here's the T2 thread for Germany. I've moved your post to here.

I've seen these defects before, more specifically with my copy of T3 and copies of the first release of The Hangover steelbook from Germany, but I don't have this release.

Maybe another member can help.

Last edited:
hi Steelbookjunkie - here's the T2 thread for Germany. I've moved your post to here.

I've seen these defects before, more specifically with my copy of T3 and copies of the first release of The Hangover steelbook from Germany, but I don't have this release.

Maybe another member can help.

Ah thankyou :) I went back to the other thread and for a minute I thought it had been deleted? Couldn't find this thread on google ( the search option on here never works on my iPhone. Much appreciated

Glad to get this beauty finally! I think most of us forget how good this steelbook looks....maybe due to its wider release. Are people happy with this release or prefer a newer re-release with different artwork?

DEPENDS

I own this and it is indeed pretty awesome, just a shame it's quite common.
I had T3 for a few days and look and feel of it is much nicer than that of T2.
This already has 2 releases in Japan in addition to this one, as long as the art work is kick-ass then I wouldn't mind, also have T1 on order and am on the hunt for TS!

Reactions: amen
Not a big fan of the Japanese T2....prefer this one. This will sit nicely with T1 play for sure. I am too on the hunt for TS and T3 to complete the set but to me 1 & 2 are the ONLY Terminator movies

Reactions: RiX
this is a bump for the new members! i have always liked this edition, the shinning effect and the metal color are just awesome and this one does have nor interior art work but some how it adapts perfect because of the colors; i just love it!...with the new release from Korea i couldn't resist the temptation and i bought it, but i still like this one better even if has not embossed/debossed effect...the new release seems funny to me...the way the red eyes are pupping is hilarious...

Reactions: spartan83