Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: July 17, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $179.99 $134.99 (Amazon) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Limited to 6000 in the USA. Life-sized Terminator Endo Arm. Each limited-edition Endo Arm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.

t2-1.jpg

t2-2.jpgBLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
•*NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
•2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
•“The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
•Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
•2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
•Trailers

•4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
•Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Size: arm -> height 53 cm, width 14 cm
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my cancellation from Amazon.com. Was really deflated last night walking around Costco as I read it.

Didn't know at the time if it was everyone or they just hated me specifically.

I opened a chat with Amazon this morning to try to get more info but they were useless. They didn't really grasp the concept of a pre order or a limited item.

First "Jet" told me to just buy it when it's back in stock. Then when I tried numerous times to explain that it's a limited pre order he told me to just look on their site for similar products and to order that instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Got my cancellation from Amazon.com. Was really deflated last night walking around Costco as I read it.

Didn't know at the time if it was everyone or they just hated me specifically.

I opened a chat with Amazon this morning to try to get more info but they were useless. They didn't really grasp the concept of a pre order or a limited item.

First "Jet" told me to just buy it when it's back in stock. Then when I tried numerous times to explain that it's a limited pre order he told me to just look on their site for similar products and to order that instead.

I know that frustration of having to try repeatedly to explain a limited edition movie box set.... I feel your pain brother!!!

Just waiting for them arent we.....one of the best limited editions like EVER and theyre cancelling them. So not fair.
@elle82 I reckon we were two of the first to preorder this, pretty much the moment they went live, even before there was a picture of it. I'm praying if they are making limited numbers, we'll still be lucky enough to get one but I know that's just wishful thinking. I'm sure our cancellation emails are getting prepped as we speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
@elle82 I reckon we were two of the first to preorder this, pretty much the moment they went live, even before there was a picture of it. I'm praying if they are making limited numbers, we'll still be lucky enough to get one but I know that's just wishful thinking. I'm sure our cancellation emails are getting prepped as we speak.
Im pretty sure we were. Still hoping that email wont come but it probably will...

I'm a bit confused. If Lionsgate is still planning on releasing this then why is Amazon cancelling the pre-orders? A couple of years ago, Marvel had an issue with the briefcase collector's set that delayed the release date but Amazon didn't cancel the pre-orders. As a matter of fact, Amazon issued store credit to apologize for the inconvenience. A couple of months later, Amazon was able to fulfill ever order that was placed.

Got the email on Tuesday from amazon.ca. Just saw it now as it was in my junk mail... what a kick to the junk. If this ever eventually comes out I really hope I'm able to get in on the next pre-order.

I have ordered the German edition (Studio Canal) and recently received e-mail that the edition will be released in July. As compensation for such delay all buyers who did not cancel the pre-order will receive steelbook The Commuter. :)

I have ordered the German edition (Studio Canal) and recently received e-mail that the edition will be released in July. As compensation for such delay all buyers who did not cancel the pre-order will receive steelbook The Commuter. :)
That's very cool of them! Bit of a random film choice to offer though lol.

Much higher price this time. My order from France is still cheaper for me, as well as including 3D. But great for everyone that still needs it or get it cheaper from the US! :) Might go quick considering all the EU ones did so pre order quickly if you want to secure one.

Much higher price this time. My order from France is still cheaper for me, as well as including 3D. But great for everyone that still needs it or get it cheaper from the US! :) Might go quick considering all the EU ones did so pre order quickly if you want to secure one.

The EU ones are not individually numbered though are they?