Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: July 17, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $179.99 $134.99 (Amazon) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Limited to 6000 in the USA. Life-sized Terminator Endo Arm. Each limited-edition Endo Arm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.

t2-1.jpg

t2-2.jpgBLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
•*NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
•2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
•“The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
•Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
•2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
•Trailers

•4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
•Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Size: arm -> height 53 cm, width 14 cm
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have UK and US on order for safety lol

Exactly the same here.

US one works out to £163 delivered all in to the UK so I'll likely get both delivered and sell what I don't want.

Would be good to know the numbers though. 6000 in the US it looks like but no idea for UK and no idea if we get the signature or numbered.

Was it always 6000 in the US or have they extended that?

I originally had This pre ordered for $119.99 and then it was cancelled. What do you guys think about my chances of getting them to honour the original price. Has any1 had this done for them ?

I originally had This pre ordered for $119.99 and then it was cancelled. What do you guys think about my chances of getting them to honour the original price. Has any1 had this done for them ?
Maybe the price will be lower by the time it gets released. It was the same with the initial release. Let’s hope for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
I'm in the same situation. My problem is that I have 0 proof of it being 119.99$ on the 1st time... Do you?

I'm in the same situation. My problem is that I have 0 proof of it being 119.99$ on the 1st time... Do you?

The actual price was 126.99 when I ordered but its still a big difference to 174.99 :(. It will be on the messages relating to you orders tab in your account.

I spoke with them yesterday and even spoke to a manager. They basically told me it's impossible to lower the price to the original price. I politely told them that is Bull lol. A few people on here for the UK one have had there prices adjusted if I'm not mistaken so it can be done.

Is 6000 more than the initial run in the US?? Seems they've lasted on Amazon.com a lot longer than before.