Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that. For me the price difference isn’t very big. I got my order from Amazon.fr at €125 excl VAT, and some import tax on top of that which I would’ve had to pay no matter where it comes from. I do hope we get to see some production photos from somewhere before it ships, just to be able to decide if it’s worth it.

I get that. For me the price difference isn’t very big. I got my order from Amazon.fr at €125 excl VAT, and some import tax on top of that which I would’ve had to pay no matter where it comes from. I do hope we get to see some production photos from somewhere before it ships, just to be able to decide if it’s worth it.

How did you get it for 125? It was on amazon.fr for 150 yesterday...

Vat not included that's because your based in Norway it's not a EU country
You have Import Fees Deposit to cover Norway Vat payment if cost is over NOK 350
If cost was less than NOK 350 you would not have to pay import fee

What was the total price you paid including import tax and shipping

If you had an order previously with amazon UK at the original cheaper price and if you manage to re order with amazon UK it will cost you lot less than what you paid with Amazon France that's if you contact amazon UK to reduce the price

Did you have a order with Amazon UK before they cancelled customer orders

I cost him more than €125
He based in Norway
Norway not part of the EU

Same as if a USA member was ordering VAT is not charged
Slightly different though to USA in Norway he does have to pay a import fee which works out similar to paying Vat rate of 25%

It cost him €125.00 + Import Fee + Shipping

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
It’s excluding VAT.

Vat not included that's because your based in Norway it's not a EU country
You have Import Fees Deposit to cover Norway Vat payment if cost is over NOK 350
If cost was less than NOK 350 you would not have to pay import fee

What was the total price you paid including import tax and shipping

If you had an order previously with amazon UK at the original cheaper price and if you manage to re order with amazon UK it will cost you lot less than what you paid with Amazon France that's if you contact amazon UK to reduce the price

Did you have a order with Amazon UK before they cancelled customer orders
Yes I know all about the rules unfortunately. :p I didn’t have a order for the previous price so that’s not an option for me anyway. But the difference would be about €20, it’s no crisis for me.

In the midst of our crazy Ninja Week, I was able to order this yesterday from Zavvi but with a 10% discount code ;) (£161.99 total). Spur-of-the-moment order fyi :LOL: Whilst working today I happened to check in to HDN and saw it back in stock on Amazon so quickly ordered there for £149.99. If anyone wants the Zavvi order, feel free to PM me :) If not, I'll cancel it.

@Noodles
@Noodles has since scored his FNAC copy so doesn't require my spare Zavvi order any longer. Up for grabs should anyone want it :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Just incase Amazon try to cancel my orders I've gone in and changed my delivery address from here in Australia to my mum's address in the UK. Crisis averted... hopefully! @elle82. I'll have a spare coming to Australia if you still need one.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Anyone else get an email from HMV last night?

Got it at around 2am about stock and by the time I saw it at about half past, it was sold out so assume there can't have been many.

Would have posted in here at the time if it was still there.

Yeah, I did got two (2) e-mails saying that they are back in stock.
Yet, today when I go to the link in the mail, it's all again "sold out".

Anyone else get an email from HMV last night?

Got it at around 2am about stock and by the time I saw it at about half past, it was sold out so assume there can't have been many.

Would have posted in here at the time if it was still there.