Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They will.... I had 2 orders 2 at Zavvi, One last year July for 130£ and two early this year for 180£. Those F@<kEr$ sent me the one of 180£ and would not take payment for the cheaper one (6 months earlier ordered)! When I send them a message in the chat to HANDLE my order they simply CANCELED my order and told me it was a human mistake and irreversible :blackeye:

I went Crazy on them....

Part 1:

Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 8:02
Still waiting for zavvi to take payment! Contacted Zavvi numerous times now and still the cheaper order (I ordered a second one much later for a higher price and that one is as already send) Is not handled.... please handle order Number: ***********

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 16 July 2018, 10:59
Hi Lars

Thank you for letting us know you wish to cancel order **********.

This has successfully cancelled and you should now have received an email confirming this.

If a charge has been taken, then a refund will be requested and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query.

Thanks,

Josh

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 11:04
NO. NO. NO DO NOT CANCEL!!!!!!! I SAY HANDLE MY ORDER NOT CANCEL. READ PLEASE!!!!!

Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 11:42
Thanks Josh! Great work buddy

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 16 July 2018, 12:03
Hi Lars,

I can only apologise for the cancellation of your order. We are currently sold out.

Please keep checking the site to see if we get any more in.

Thanks,

Pete.

Zavvi Team

They are honestly a f*cking disgrace. The frustrating thing is I've placed a backup order with Amazon (just in case) but I'm poor until payday, so can't even afford the £25 difference in price *facepalm*

So sick of Zavvi's "behaviour" yet I always go back. Sigh x

My Amazon order currently says delivery estimate: Thursday, 26 July 2018 - Saturday, 28 July 2018 by 9:00 pm.

But so far no movement or payment has been taken... :coffee:

Received my Amazon UK order earlier (I'm a Prime member FYI) and I'm really happy with it overall. Felt like I was opening a Russian doll though... there was a box within a box within a box within a box (4 boxes!). Safe to say it was well protected, especially with all the added foam and plastic protectors securing the arm in place. Now I just need to find somewhere to actually display it... might even have to put up another shelf somewhere lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Received my Amazon UK order earlier (I'm a Prime member FYI) and I'm really happy with it overall. Felt like I was opening a Russian doll though... there was a box within a box within a box within a box (4 boxes!). Safe to say it was well protected, especially with all the added foam and plastic protectors securing the arm in place.
Congrats buddy. Now pics with your Endoskull please! :oohyeah::naughty::hungry::drool:

Now I just need to find somewhere to actually display it... might even have to put up another shelf somewhere lol.
Think I will too :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh, and in regards to the numbering on the box vs the number on the arm... my box says #1098, whereas my arm is actually #1142.

So the numbering problem is quite common.

I guess they sealed the arms with the discs and when the time to put them in the cardboard boxes came, they realized they needed to break the seals to check the arm's number. So they thought **** 'em!

Reactions: kmarchant
Thanks for your replies.

Advice needed then!, I have sent 3/4 messages back and forth now and am getting generic replies and no real explanation as to why my £125 order hasn't been shipped and still says processing.

At the same time since last Thurs/Friday it has been advertised for £180 in stock and ready to ship.

After reading comments above I assume Zavvi are waiting to sell out and then email me to say to say the order cannot be fulfilled.

So what I am thinking is ordering the £180 version now to see if it will be dispatched straight away as a form of proof. Then If they process my £125 I may return the £180/ or sell it on ebay etc..(I appreciate this way could cost me more than the £125 after everything is sorted) but if they cancel the original order as I suspect I could surely raise a case with them and try to get them to repay be the difference of £55 due to them prioritising the recent order over the past one.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your replies.

Advice needed then!, I have sent 3/4 messages back and forth now and am getting generic replies and no real explanation as to why my £125 order hasn't been shipped and still says processing.

At the same time since last Thurs/Friday it has been advertised for £180 in stock and ready to ship.

After reading comments above I assume Zavvi are waiting to sell out and then email me to say to say the order cannot be fulfilled.

So what I am thinking is ordering the £180 version now to see if it will be dispatched straight away as a form of proof. Then If they process my £125 I may return the £180/ or sell it on ebay etc..(I appreciate this way could cost me more than the £125 after everything is sorted) but if they cancel the original order as I suspect I could surely raise a case with them and try to get them to repay be the difference of £55 due to them prioritising the recent order over the past one.

Any thoughts?

You won't get far. Once they charged me £220, sent a "dispatched" email and even sent a tracking number for an item they never had in stock. Only after I complained that the tracking shows absolutely no movement for weeks, they finally admitted that they never sent it and refunded me. After dozens of emails I got a £15 voucher. You can certainly try, but I don't believe there's any chance that they would actually send you the full difference.

Well i've gone for it but after speaking with Zavvi first, its taken a good 30 mins of live chat but they basically couldn't give me any info or guarantees on my initial order of £125.

But cutting a long story short they agreed if i reordered at £180 they would refund me £55 which i got them to confirm in black and white and the chst has been saved.

Who knows what will happen still. If what they have promised actually works than i can only imagine at their end some manager is keeping track of the £125 orders and making sure no more get processed but my £180 order and a refund would go under the radar...just a guess though.

Its all very strange!!

I've been on Live Chat with them this morning too. Was reassured that I *will* get my £125 order, it's just that they've got a backlog of orders to go out. Don't quite believe it, but haven't got the funds to reorder at £180 and wait for refund, so will need to just wait and see. Can feel another Zavvi rant post coming on haha x

Utter c&@*% zavvi are i have comms back and forth all week with them. So far i have £10 credit as a good will gesture i just want my 124.99 arm lol im going to miss not ranting at them every day when the order inevitably gets cancelled

This is Zavvi's customer service in a nutshell (I know there's lots of spelling mistakes, but it's hard to write when you're this pissed off)

WHERE IS MY ORDER?: OUTSTANDING

Last Message: 25/07/18
Last Replied: 25/07/18

Hide
QUERIED PRODUCTS

Terminator 2: Endoarm (4K + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + CD)
Sent by: You, 19 July 2018, 10:17
Will this ship soon?

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 19 July 2018, 11:44
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for contacting us about your Terminator 2: Endoarm.

I can see that there has been a problem taking payment, can you please check you payment details and that you have funds to cover the cost of this.

Once payment is made successfully, we will allocate a Terminator 2: Endoarm to you and it will be dispatched shortly afterwards

Thanks,

Pete

Zavvi Team

Tell us how we did today:

https://goo.gl/VXgIyW

Sent by: You, 19 July 2018, 12:23
I’ve checked my details and there’s funds on my account. There’s only been one attempt from you to take money from my account.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 19 July 2018, 13:41
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for messaging in to discuss your order.

If you could please go into your Zavvi account and scroll down to your orders, you should see a big red button that says 'RESOLVE'. Click that. If that doesn't work you will be given a chance to up date your payment details.

In the meantime, our Customer Support team have been made aware of this matter to help get this product out to you ASAP.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a great day and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Josh

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 19 July 2018, 15:01
There is no red button. The order says processing.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 19 July 2018, 15:41
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for contacting us about your order.

Once payment has been taken successfully, your order will be sent to you. A dispatch confirmation email will be sent informing you of this shipment.

Thanks,

Olly

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 19 July 2018, 19:27
Yes but you wrote there was a problem charging my card...i wad just wondering when you’re going to charge my card again. I have the money on my account but it was over a week ago you last tried to charge for my order.

I’m just really looking forward to this edition since I preordered it over a year ago.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 20 July 2018, 8:17
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for messaging in to discuss your order.

I am sorry about the delay. I have now raised this with our financial team so look into this matter further for you.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.I know this must be frustrating.

Kind Regards,

Josh

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 20 July 2018, 19:40
But how long do i have to wait.
Just got a mail saying only 100 left...
Come on...I’ve had this on order for over a year.
There are alot of people who have recieved this edition, and they placed their orders this way after me...

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 22 July 2018, 10:16
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for contacting us about your order 98993485.

I am truly sorry for the delay with the dispatch of this order. We understand this may be frustrating.

We will aim to get this dispatched out to you as soon as possible and once this has been sent you will be notified.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Chloe

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 23 July 2018, 12:01
What....is....the....problem?

Sent by: You, 23 July 2018, 15:07
Are you deliberatrly delaying orders for us loyal customers who pre-ordered this at a lower price until this edition is sold out?

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 23 July 2018, 16:38
Hello Mattias,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order.

I am sorry for the delay involved with your order being dispatched out to you. We have experienced a high volume of orders resulting in a delay with dispatch.

We are working around the clock to get orders dispatched out as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Olly

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 23 July 2018, 22:56
Yes there is something you can do. Stop giving me excuses and ship the order. You have it in stock so I don’t know what the problem is.

Sent by: You, 24 July 2018, 11:29
Check my account. I order all the time from you.
I’ve ordered for thousands of pounds. This is the first time there’s been a problem taking payment.
I know i’m not alone on this. Most of us who ordered a year ago (at a better price) had their orders stuck at processing. While those who ordered this month (at a higher price) has alteady recieved theird. What kind of business practice is this....im really dissapointed.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 24 July 2018, 11:32
Hi Mattias,

Sorry that you are frustrated about the delay regarding your Terminator 2: Endoarm.

Demand for this had been more than the supplier expected when shipping this to use.

For that reason we waiting for more stock to fulfill the pre-orders, the stock we have is allocated to the pre-orders and is waiting to be dispatched.

In regards to paying the lower price, I assure that this has no impact on shipping it to you.

I know that this is frustrating but bare with us while we get this resolved.

Thanks,

Pete

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 24 July 2018, 18:25
You’re still not answeing my question.
Why are people who ordered this last week getting their orders, when I who ordered last year got mine stuck in limbo? What queueing system have you got? You don’t inspire much confidence to order these editions from you. If you don’t fix this i’ll take my business elsewhere.

Oh...and that all orders are already allocated for other pre-orders is bullshit. It’s still available from your your shop where it says ”ships within 24 hours”. Send me one of thoose whydontya....
Seriously....

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 24 July 2018, 20:53
Hi Mattias,

Thanks for contacting us again. I hope you're having a lovely day!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for your delay. I am truly sorry for this. As a collector myself, I understand how you feel. I'm on your side. I'm here to help. I don't want you to miss out. I'm working hard on getting your order to you! We are a hard working team who always try and come up with the best possible solutions. This is a popular item and in high demand which could explains the delays you have faced. I shop online too so I know this is frustrating. I hope it arrives soon!

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Josh

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 24 July 2018, 21:07
You’re still not answering my question? How come you’re still taking orders of this on your website that’s ready to ship within 24 hours...but my order that was placed year ago is in limbo?

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 25 July 2018, 9:42
Hi Mattias,

We are very sorry that your order has not yet been dispatched.

We are working as hard as we can to get your order sent out to you as soon as possible.

We understand this can be frustrating and we apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Nicola

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 25 July 2018, 10:55
Are you for real. Stop sending me pre-written standard messages and answer my question!!.

I don’t buy your bullshit anymore. It’s obvius that you have been ordered to stall all orders at 125 pounds.

Now I’m sick of this. If I don’t get this I’m going to remove all my preorders an close my account with you.

If uou checked my accont you would know how much I’ve ordered from you through the yesrs.

Oh and I’ve saved this little message-log. If you give me one more bullshit excuse I’m posting it on every forum and every social media I’m member of (it’s alot), to warn them about pre-ordering important editions from you.

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 25 July 2018, 13:05
Hi Mattias,

I am truly sorry for the delay with the dispatch of this order. We understand this may be frustrating.

This is currently being investigated for you and we will aim to get this dispatched out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Chloe

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 25 July 2018, 13:14
Wow...more standard answers..,you really don’t care do you....

Sent by: You, 25 July 2018, 13:27
Stop stalling and complete the order...

Sent by: You, 25 July 2018, 13:31
Can someone give me a real answer instead of this pre-written **** I’m getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had there orders sent from Amazon uk yet,i had this pre ordered from day one very first few,then much later Amazon canceled everyone's orders,I then got onto them and they put it back to original price of my pre order.
I thought this was due to be sent out 23rd yet I'm still waiting, I wonder if it's due to it costing less and so they will send out to customers who paid more.
To be honest I had two ordered one full price prior to there recent price rise and one at old pre order price I canceled the more expensive one.
I just wonder if I had left it if that would have been sent out. I just don't care now by way it's going I not have any and be sold out and Amazon don't ship to Australia anymore does not help,even the USA edition has been reduced a few times and could have had that one but would have been more costly by time I got my hands on it.
Just curious if anyone's got there dispatch from them yet.

Has anyone had there orders sent from Amazon uk yet,i had this pre ordered from day one very first few,then much later Amazon canceled everyone's orders,I then got onto them and they put it back to original price of my pre order.
I thought this was due to be sent out 23rd yet I'm still waiting, I wonder if it's due to it costing less and so they will send out to customers who paid more.
To be honest I had two ordered one full price prior to there recent price rise and one at old pre order price I canceled the more expensive one.
I just wonder if I had left it if that would have been sent out. I just don't care now by way it's going I not have any and be sold out and Amazon don't ship to Australia anymore does not help,even the USA edition has been reduced a few times and could have had that one but would have been more costly by time I got my hands on it.

Im in the same situation, still no go :(

Reactions: TeeTee
I've ordered from AMZ UK and ZAVVI, and both orders is still under processing since the releasing of 23rd July. Online chat with Zavvi CS assured that they will fulfilled my order but no confirmation date to post out.d out.

@bwatt99 I ended up cancelling 2 from Amazon and reordered them from Zavvi when they put theirs back up for sale last week. Those 2 for friends here in Tassie have already arrived on the mainland according to the tracking. I don't know why Amazon are so far behind but you should send them an email stating other stores have dispatched theirs weeks ago. See what they have to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
@bwatt99 I ended up cancelling 2 from Amazon and reordered them from Zavvi when they put theirs back up for sale last week. Those 2 for friends here in Tassie have already arrived on the mainland according to the tracking. I don't know why Amazon are so far behind but you should send them an email stating other stores have dispatched theirs weeks ago. See what they have to say.

I have just sent them message now see what crap they come out with could be that its the orginal pre order price and priority express as well and dont want to send,eay things are going i be left with no edition i did have one ordered full price but canceled i wonder if that would have been sent had i kept it open but its starting to bug me now. Has anyone else overseas had there order sent from amazon i wonder.