Zavvi Terminator 2: Judgment Day - OST (2xLP) (Limited Edition Transparent Vinyl) [Zavvi]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Purchase: Zavvi
Release:
26th October, 2015
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 500 copies, transparent vinyl.

T2-transparent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After I was fully let down by the Iron Man soundtrack, no way I'm gonna spend money on this... Will buy a poster instead...

So Zavvi decided to charge and ship today! :p Would've been nice of them to let us know about the change of release date.

So Zavvi decided to charge and ship today! :p Would've been nice of them to let us know about the change of release date.
Strange that it still says October on the site, yet they've even announced on Twitter that they're shipping these now. Oh well, here's a little peek at the LP with "Zavvi exclusive" sticker...

1.jpg

Reactions: spass
Strange that it still says October on the site, yet they've even announced on Twitter that they're shipping these now. Oh well, here's a little peek at the LP with "Zavvi exclusive" sticker...

View attachment 179542

If I knew they were gonna ship now I would have cancelled. That's how bad the timing was for me. :p :headphone:

If I knew they were gonna ship now I would have cancelled. That's how bad the timing was for me. :p :headphone:
Yeah, it's not ideal. It's one of the many reasons I hardly pre-order anything (mostly steelbooks) from Zavvi any more... they make it impossible for customers to set a budget because of their ever-changing release dates.

Reactions: spass
The timing wasn't good for me either! Heaps of GBs invoices coming up and Plain Archive/JSDVD pre-order. My wifey will kill me when the Cc statement arrives.