Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who hasn't received their copy from the GB?

I understand Karel's workload is large and I whole-heartedly appreciate his efforts and @Collector03601's as well, but I see people getting their Jurassic World and Terminator Genysis, so it makes me wonder if my package, including FAC editions released much earlier (Terminator 3, Ex_Machina, Furious 7 Paul Walker & John Wick Devil), slipped through the cracks. :emb: (maybe a problem with the John Wick Devil editions, perhaps)

And so this post isn't just about me being worried, @carllenc announced that he has a few spare copies for collectors who missed it: GB thread ;)

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Am I the only one who hasn't received their copy from the GB?

I understand Karel's workload is large and I whole-heartedly appreciate his efforts and @Collector03601's as well, but I see people getting their Jurassic World and Terminator Genysis, so it makes me wonder if my package, including FAC editions released much earlier (Terminator 3, Ex_Machina, Furious 7 Paul Walker & John Wick Devil), slipped through the cracks. :emb: (maybe a problem with the John Wick Devil editions, perhaps)

And so this post isn't just about me being worried, @carllenc announced that he has a few spare copies for collectors who missed it: GB thread ;)

Have you paid for postage ?

An easy mistake. Might want to double check.

Screenshot your payments in paypal and forward them on to Karel. I'm sure there has been an oversight.

Have you paid for postage ?

An easy mistake. Might want to double check.

Screenshot your payments in paypal and forward them on to Karel. I'm sure there has been an oversight.

Yep, postage paid at the same time as the last of these four FACs I wanted to be shipped together, Fast & Furious 7 Paul Walker Edition, on September 8.

If I really am alone in that type of situation, then I'll do the screenshots thing, but maybe it's just because of an extra delay with John Wick Devils, I know they were delivered after the John Wick Angels (I didn't want to get that one, only a Devil). That would explain it.

Yep, postage paid at the same time as the last of these four FACs I wanted to be shipped together, Fast & Furious 7 Paul Walker Edition, on September 8.

If I really am alone in that type of situation, then I'll do the screenshots thing, but maybe it's just because of an extra delay with John Wick Devils, I know they were delivered after the John Wick Angels (I didn't want to get that one, only a Devil). That would explain it.

Well it's most certainly due to the delay with the John Wicks. Karel and Collector posted a pic / explanation that John Wicks will be shipped before Birdman FACs so I would officially start counting the days from today. As he has only just received them in hand.

Is this exactly the same as zavvi's steelbook minus all the extras?
Had 4 copies from zavvi in total, all of them had a bulged title, where the steelbook has been squashed causing it to become bubbled, where u can push it in and it pops back out (like an old oasis bottle top) if that makes sense

I use to be a regular user on HDN. So, I'm trying to remember which Premium editions I have of such films. Now, I have the Filmarena Fullslip and I'm looking to sell at a fair price. Less than even retail price to whoever needs. I hope this message is allowed if not, direct me to where it can be put please. :)
You were already directed yesterday in another thread........