[CANCELLED] Terminator: Dark Fate (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 26, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip XL

Jan FilmArena Facebook

Dear Collectors,

please kindly know that FOX has started collecting orders on WWA generic SteelBook TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. At the moment it is guaranteed that 4K UHD and 2D Blu-ray discs are guaranteed for the release. I wait for the confirmation of 3D Blu-ray and Bonus Blu-ray.

We plan at least one FAC edition, depending on if our exclusive WEA concept is approved.

Have a nice weekend
Regards,

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 462613

It’s not only the name change but also cutting Fox’s yearly film slate in half down to 5 or 6 a year where 1 is already allocated Avatar sequel and the rest having to be green-light through Disney. This is not good for cinema and diversity of films maybe there stands a chance with Searchlight Pictures but I remain doubtful.

I think it is good for cinema as they were making a lot of crap

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm most worried about the Alien franchise. A G-rated Alien will be a dull FAC.

Iger said Deadpool 3 would be R-Rated

"We’re going to continue in that business, and there might be room for more of that."

So if and when they continue with the Alien franchise, chances are it would remain R-Rated.

Reactions: DMD4k
Exactly opposite. When I saw the Fox logo in the beginning of film almost always it was great flick. Disney is the one who makes mostly CRAP these days. To hell with Disney

1582107603692.gif

I hear you brother loud and clear :thanks::thumbs: now say it louder so the people can hear it in the back :D:headphone:

Exactly opposite. When I saw the Fox logo in the beginning of film almost always it was great flick. Disney is the one who makes mostly CRAP these days. To hell with Disney

lol Disney and Fox both made loads of cack. All the decent Fox releases that I saw recenty were just movies that they distributed on behalf of smaller studios or the the Searchlight pics.

All Big studio movies are usually disappointing, prefer the smaller studios any day of the week.

Reactions: willbar84
Totally agree, last I heard is that they had consigned the Alien saga to the vault for now.

I actually remember reading awhile back about how Fox’s back catalogue is slowly being merged into Disney Vault which is quite worrying especially when Alien is involved.

I actually remember reading awhile back about how Fox’s back catalogue is slowly being merged into Disney Vault which is quite worrying especially when Alien is involved.

Yup, you can kiss goodbye to that FAC Alien series for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: willbar84
Yup, you can kiss goodbye to that FAC Alien series for the foreseeable future.

and just to add fuel to the fire I can’t recall exactly where I read it but was recently that James Cameron has stated that he will get back to doing his 4K restorations only! after he is done and dusted with his Avatar baby and all it’s sequels. So 2028 at the earliest for Aliens in 4k as Avatar 5 is due to hit cinemas on December 17, 2027.

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76
Speaking of which do you reckon FilmArena would break their M-O of doing 4K premiums for the Alien Franchise if the 4K discs weren’t available in the foreseeable future?

If the series gets put in the vault I don’t think there’ll be ANY releases in the Alien franchise for the time being.

Reactions: DMD4k and willbar84
If the series gets put in the vault I don’t think there’ll be ANY releases in the Alien franchise for the time being.

That to, on that note FilmArena better act fast then IF Aliens discs are still available in their neck of the woods as I’m pretty sure the vault has only affected theatrical screenings so far not physical media just yet.

“This also make you wonder if this will happen on the physical media side of things as well with Fox titles getting the Disney Vault treatment. Snatch up those Blu-rays folks.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Punker76
Status
Not open for further replies.