[CANCELLED] Terminator: Dark Fate (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 26, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip XL

Jan FilmArena Facebook

Dear Collectors,

please kindly know that FOX has started collecting orders on WWA generic SteelBook TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. At the moment it is guaranteed that 4K UHD and 2D Blu-ray discs are guaranteed for the release. I wait for the confirmation of 3D Blu-ray and Bonus Blu-ray.

We plan at least one FAC edition, depending on if our exclusive WEA concept is approved.

Have a nice weekend
Regards,

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Both in their early seventies but still nice to see the friendly rivalry going strong:-
1569078199938.png
1569077940482.png

Last edited:
Bit premature/ early when the movie isn’t out for at least a month, or longer is some territories
Film Studio Distributors often decide on home media releases months before a cinema release
They often offer retailers these releases to order before cinema release.

The Blu-ray/DVD releases often go live to pre order with retailers on day of cinema release or a few days later for a lot of films.
A retailer will often have already decided on how many to order from distributor before they list on their websites to pre order.
Can be risky sometimes if a film bombs at box office and retailer has already ordered stock before the cinema release.

You will very likely see 4K/Blu-ray/DVD pre orders for this film on the day of Cinema release or few days after in various countries.

FilmArena will be selling the WWA version as will other retailers in Czech Republic and if approved by film studio an FAC release WEA version

Cinema Release in Czech Republic is October 31st

UK/Ireland cinema release is on October 25th
So you can expect to see pre orders live to order in UK on 25th October or a few days later for 4K/Blu-ray/DVD releases and very likely WWA steelbook in UK

As I said about Stallone in his new Rambo movie, now we have a geriatric Arnold Schwarzenegger/Terminator, a cane in one hand and a minigun in the other. :rofl: With all funny stuff aside I am really interested in this, anxious to see what they come up with. :)

when we take into account that FAC realised all Terminator movies, this was inevitable.
Not all Terminator Movies
There has been no FAC release of Terminator Salvation yet

I know some discount that film but it is part of Terminator Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.