elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 28th October 2015
Purchase Link: amazon.it
Price: EURO 36.99

814vySfJ0tL._SL1500_.jpg

I think this does workout cheaper than Zavvi (I need to check properly later). I've just ordered this and BTTF Steelbook to reduce the postage on the pair. I can amend later if it's not cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
I think this does workout cheaper than Zavvi (I need to cheap properly later). I've just ordered this and BTTF Steelbook to reduce the postage on the pair. I can amend later if it's not cheaper.
Sorry yes you could be right I was thinking of the currency rate against the Australian dollar. For me they are both around the same price :)

Keep in mind that this skull alone costs roughly $14 shipped worldwide, so anyone buying the set just for the skull, still not worth it, even at this lower pricepoint.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...99.html?ws_ab_test=201407_4,201444_6,201409_4

prices fluctuate though, it's up by almost $2 currently.

You can also pick up the loot crate version pretty cheap on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...TRS5&_nkw=terminator+skull+lootcrate&_sacat=0

It's the exact same piece, identical in every way. Except price :D

Youre right. But for us australians this still works out cheaper for both the skull and the blu with the exchange rate and shipping costs.

Yeah, I'm just saying it's not worth it for those that maybe plan on getting the steelbook and would buy this edition just for the skull. Or for someone like me, who thinks the film is total garbage and would never buy it on BR, but still wants the skull :D

Yeah, I'm just saying it's not worth it for those that maybe plan on getting the steelbook and would buy this edition just for the skull. Or for someone like me, who thinks the film is total garbage and would never buy it on BR, but still wants the skull :D
Yep I agree with you :thumbs: I personally loved the film.....but saying that, T1 & T2 are the BEST. No question. :thumbs: