Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) (Special Edition w/ Mediabook & Bust) [Germany]

Yesterday saw it on the convetnion. Looks super cool! I think it is the best from the best of all Nameless media bustes.
TCM_NG_MovieShleter_02.jpg
https://movieshelter.blogspot.com

Cool another one for the collection and this time they left us a slot for the mediabook which i like to see. I believe it is out this month but that might change. @Mark Wilson check this one out.
Thanks for the pictures @galareta2332 and thanks for the tag @bwatt99. We've been waiting to see what Nameless had in store for this one. I really like it. It reminds me of their first edition The Tournament you just picked up Brian, probably because of the way the movie's title is displayed. Great to see we can put the mediabook in the base of the bust too. Was a little disappointed we couldn't do that with Silent Trigger and Fortress. Impressive work as usually from Nameless.

This is now available for pre order at DTM: shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=68377
and at Pretz-Media : pretz-media.at/de/mediabooks/texas-chainsaw-massacre-die-rueckkehr-special-edition-inkl-bueste-blu-ray
Both priced at 149 Euro. Limited to 333, and comes with mediabook A.

Attachments

• texaschainsaw4.jpg
    texaschainsaw4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,070