The Accountant (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 12, 2021
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 1599 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Note: E1 - 501 copies, E2 - 1001 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc TBA

film_23054_5.jpgfilm_23054_7.jpegfilm_23054_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're offering me to buy or decline this right now, I think I'll stick with my HDZeta edition, as I don't like lentis, and don't like slips repeating the art from a steel.
Although I could buy this for $50, and sell HDZeta for $100, but don't want to bother.

They're offering me to buy or decline this right now, I think I'll stick with my HDZeta edition, as I don't like lentis, and don't like slips repeating the art from a steel.
Although I could buy this for $50, and sell HDZeta for $100, but don't want to bother.
Hi can I just ask if you had email notification of it going live from FA as recently I have not been receiving emails regarding order status or pre order live dates etc. ?

checked spam etc and emailed FA including Jan direct but no response which makes me think there is an issue as the replies potentially may not be getting through.

also thinking if I’m not the only collector who hasn’t had live notifications then other collectors may miss the window of accepting rejecting titles etc.

After looking up the HDzeta release (that I missed) and seeing this art, makes wonder why FAC didn't go with new art.
I guess that not many choices were allowed to them (maybe only these two, since it is not so usual for FAC using exactly the same image in the front of both the steel and the slip). Who knows...

Reactions: Daubt and DMD4k
Where are these figures coming from?
Well, the version of FAC without UHD and local tax is 40 euro, about $50 US.
HDZeta new and sealed is 'trying' to be sold for $230-250 right now, only 2 copies, so mine, opened, but in excellent condition from a shelf, untouched in years, from a non-smoker home, not in a tropical or damp climate, that makes things smell, I thought could relatively realistically be sold for $100.
But I like the finish on that slip, with puzzle tiles and spot gloss, more than I'd like any lenti, and it's not a movie I want 20 more photocards of.

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP
Hi can I just ask if you had email notification of it going live from FA as recently I have not been receiving emails regarding order status or pre order live dates etc. ?

checked spam etc and emailed FA including Jan direct but no response which makes me think there is an issue as the replies potentially may not be getting through.

also thinking if I’m not the only collector who hasn’t had live notifications then other collectors may miss the window of accepting rejecting titles etc.
You know what, you're right, I haven't been getting notifications for a while now, and it's pure luck I went to check out their site, after a Top Gun topic here. So you're definitely not alone.

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake
Well, the version of FAC without UHD and local tax is 40 euro, about $50 US.
HDZeta new and sealed is 'trying' to be sold for $230-250 right now, only 2 copies, so mine, opened, but in excellent condition from a shelf, untouched in years, from a non-smoker home, not in a tropical or damp climate, that makes things smell, I thought could relatively realistically be sold for $100.
But I like the finish on that slip, with puzzle tiles and spot gloss, more than I'd like any lenti, and it's not a movie I want 20 more photocards of.
Can I buy your Film Arena Accountant complete edition for 45€? I don't mind if it doesn't include a 4k disc.