Upcoming Star Wars: The Acolyte (Season 1) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

MV5BOTU2MjlhM2YtNmRmOC00NGEyLTljM2MtMGY4MjY3NmJmMDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQzNDI3NzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Great to see Dafne Keen in something again. I expected her to blow up after her amazing performance in Logan... surprised she hasn't reprised her role in the MCU tbh (unless they are secretly planning it).

Reactions: Billy Talent
Nice. I'm pumped that we're finally getting out of that 70-80 year window of Star Wars.

Looks good. Looking forward to this.
June 4th can't come soon enough!

I'm always gonna be there watching new SW content on day one, for now at least. But I do not trust the showrunner Leslye Headland to make something a-political and simply just entertaining and fun in the slightest. She has even outright said a lot of political stuff in interviews about it. So I don't know. Plus she used to be the assistant of Harvey Weinstein, take from that what you will.

She’s the main draw for me at the moment.

I really hope I'm wrong about this but...

I have a feeling her role in this series is going to be very small. All of Carie-Ann Moss' scenes in the trailer are in just one location. My gut tells me this is the first scene of the series and she is the first Jedi to be killed. I have zero proof of this. And hopefully when we get a full trailer they'll have more scenes with her. But as of right now, I don't think she's last long.

:pompus: