South Korea
Release Date : TBA, 2015

Price : Not yet

Link : Plainarchive.com - Not yet

Note
: Jonathan Burton designed the package.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, we hope you understand what we couldn't make the Act of Killing at now days.

When we ready to make it, we will announce at our website, twitter, instagram."

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I asked them about this about a month ago and they said they were reconsidering it because they didn't think there was demand for this title.

Really hope they do continue to release this though. Artwork is too good to just scrap a release

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Sigill
I asked them about this about a month ago and they said they were reconsidering it because they didn't think there was demand for this title.

Really hope they do continue to release this though. Artwork is too good to just scrap a release
I hope they do but if not, at least designate the number to another film coming out

• Thanks
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Maybe if a lot of us message them about it something like this could happen
I sent them an email. I would very much like to see this get made, based on an interview of the filmmaker that I just watched while researching this movie. I could not stop watching the interview, and it really makes we want PA to release this. The PA artwork looks incredible too (except the title should be smaller to not dominate the art).

I sent them an email. I would very much like to see this get made, based on an interview of the filmmaker that I just watched while researching this movie. I could not stop watching the interview, and it really makes we want PA to release this. The PA artwork looks incredible too (except the title should be smaller to not dominate the art).

Great! I've also sent them an email. Hopefully if more of us do this, it'll show them it's something we definitely are interested in.