Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Age of Adaline Slipcover - Canada
September 8, 2015
$24.99
Best Buy

m2218041.jpg

Ordered this from Amazon.ca and it arrived without a slipcover. Now I have two slipless copies, which is a waste of money. I'm not sure I want to order a third copy from another retailer unless I can guarantee a slipcover.

Yes the Amazon.ca version(Bilingual) only shows as picture of an Amaray Case without the picture of a slip...the .com version for the blu ray states ''No Enhanced Packaging'' so I assume no slipcover included.

Only versions that I have seen were the couple they had in store at best buy canada and I have seen a few copies in HMV as well... it seems that this slipcover is very hard to find, but yet you can find a ton of DVDs. I just don't get it.

Reactions: dan8885
An awesome ninja helped me out with this sexy slipcover :hungry: Can't wait to watch it!
And now with an region free BD player I don't need to double dip on the disc :woot:

An awesome ninja helped me out with this sexy slipcover :hungry: Can't wait to watch it!
And now with an region free BD player I don't need to double dip on the disc :woot:

Oh you got yourself a region free player ?! Cool no more fussing around :)
I hope you will enjoy it...and what a nice slip isn't it :happy:

PS: if you haven't seen ''If I Stay'' with Chloe Grace Moretz and Jamie Blackley loved this movie so much, rare that I find such a true chemistry between 2 actors, I would strongly suggest this movie one of my favorite Top 10 from last year.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Oh you got yourself a region free player ?! Cool no more fussing around :)
I hope you will enjoy it...and what a nice slip isn't it :happy:

PS: if you haven't seen ''If I Stay'' with Chloe Grace Moretz and Jamie Blackley loved this movie so much, rare that I find such a true chemistry between 2 actors, I would strongly suggest this movie one of my favorite Top 10 from last year.

Yessir! Theres a old Toshiba BD Player where you can add the Australian Firmware and it plays all regions afterwards :oohyeah: 42 EUR bargain :thumbs:

Slip looks amazing from the pictures. Can't wait to hold it in my grubby hands and watch the movie.
Didn`t know about "If I Stay", thanks for the recommendation buddy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Yessir! Theres a old Toshiba BD Player where you can add the Australian Firmware and it plays all regions afterwards :oohyeah: 42 EUR bargain :thumbs:

Slip looks amazing from the pictures. Can't wait to hold it in my grubby hands and watch the movie.
Didn`t know about "If I Stay", thanks for the recommendation buddy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

great bargain that is cool it will save you money and not having to replace disks :)

You will see in hands its a beauty and oh no you didn't know about ''if I Stay'' ? ... I hope you will get to watching this movie, Chloe Graze Moretz is just a beautiful young Actress...and very nice story.

Glad you were able to get that slip ! it's not an easy find.

• Helpful Post
great bargain that is cool it will save you money and not having to replace disks :)

You will see in hands its a beauty and oh no you didn't know about ''if I Stay'' ? ... I hope you will get to watching this movie, Chloe Graze Moretz is just a beautiful young Actress...and very nice story.

Glad you were able to get that slip ! it's not an easy find.

An amazing ninja in Canada went to Best Buy and picked it up for me. Really thankful :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I didn't knew about "If I Stay". Went totally under my radar. I freaking adore Chloe Graze Moretz since "Let me in" :) Took me 60 minutes of Equalizer to realize she is Alina in that :oohyeah:
Amazon Germany got it for 8,97 EUR at the moment and also in a 4 for 3. Just skipping through the 4 for 3, if I don't find three others I will order it alone :thumbs: Thanks my friend :kiss:

Reactions: Actarus
I'm glad someone helped you with getting this copy, but how much did it cost to ship internationally ? Canada Post have ridiculous pricing and no tracking for overseas...

Oh You Need to watch ''If I Stay'' I also adore her and how beautiful of a young woman she is becoming, a natural beauty and amazing Actress. haha I didn't know she was in Equalizer also but noticed right away when I saw him coming in the Diner, I was actually disappointed that she wasn't in more scenes, but happy she was part of this movie which is great.

Yes well worth Paying for ''If I Stay'' It is such a great story and if I am not mistaken from my poor recollection it is based on a Novel, and Books make the best movies... But Let Me In indeed what a great one and If I Stay I would say another of her Best... I don't want to over sell it, but for me it is a little gem.

if you are looking for movie to add to your special and if you haven't seem them, those are NOT TOO MISS AS WELL, filled with heart !

~ The Hundred-Foot Journey
and
~ CHEF

Those are also part of my Favourite movies of last year, very worth buying and watching, 2 other little gems... so add it to the list if you like great Stories...those I find are just little Masterpiece...trust me :happy:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
So a small update for all. I'm guessing there were a lot of demand for this slip? I believe they've released a second "batch" of these. That's right.
And the only difference? The second batch actually shrink wraps the slipcover, not just the amaray (like how it was in the first set of slips). Check it out below...

IMG_20151010_224303.jpg

There were about 5 of these at my local store. So these should be a little bit easier to find now :)

cc @Actarus @AirZonk
and @Ranavalone That's your copy buddy! :thumbs:

Can any awesome ninja help me in acquring this beauty with the slipcover? :) Picked up that it's an in-store exclusive and I don't find any listing on eBay or elsewhere. Kind of bummed I missed this up until now, so any help would be much appreciated. :notworthy:
Maybe @AlienKing? :shy:

Can any awesome ninja help me in acquring this beauty with the slipcover? :) Picked up that it's an in-store exclusive and I don't find any listing on eBay or elsewhere. Kind of bummed I missed this up until now, so any help would be much appreciated. :notworthy:
Maybe @AlienKing? :shy:
Hahaha. Had I known this many people would ask me, I would've hosted a GB for this. :p
But yes, if I see it at Walmart, I'll pick one up for you :)

Reactions: SteelCollz
Hahaha. Had I known this many people would ask me, I would've hosted a GB for this. :p
But yes, if I see it at Walmart, I'll pick one up for you :)
giphy.gif

Thank you, you rock!
(As there is a friend interested in that as well: If you see 2, could you please take 2, if it's not too much trouble, thanks.) :notworthy:

Reactions: AlienKing