The Alien Inn [RiX's Alien Collection]

RiX

BANNED
May 4, 2012
London, UK
This is my Alien/AVP Collection.

Every Alien Steelbook is here apart from the AVP German release which is widely available but IMO one of the worst steelbooks ever released.

It's a shame because the first AVP was a good movie, AVPR is barely worth a second thought.

Instead I got the AVP steel for the PS3. Conversely, one of my fav. steels of all time [pictured in the middle].

Anyway. Here it is!

DSC_0003.jpg

I didnt have a copy at the time.

I traded my spare for T3 and inglourious basterds horizontal sealed and mint. Predators is a great movie but the sb is over rated and in turn too much money. I got mine from a HDN member in finland before discshop went oop.

There is an alien reference in predators but it isnt linked to the alien franchise atm. Who knows the prometheus franchise might do this later :dunno:

I didnt have a copy at the time.

I traded my spare for T3 and inglourious basterds horizontal sealed and mint. Predators is a great movie but the sb is over rated and in turn too much money. I got mine from a HDN member in finland before discshop went oop.

There is an alien reference in predators but it isnt linked to the alien franchise atm. Who knows the prometheus franchise might do this later :dunno:

what reference are you talking about

I thought this was the most obvious reference to Alien ever, but the internet disagrees. You see it especially when the camera pans on the dead guy for just that extra second. Predator 2 has a skull in the background or something, I found plenty of pics of that but none of the Alien reference in Predators :dunno:

It's the bit where they find the dead guy who laid all the traps near the begining. When Nikolai says this was his last stand or something? It looks like the guy has an alien coming out of his body but it's a tree trunk or something.

Also I heard the alien planet is referenced when Laurence Fishburne appears for the first time?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Here this guys knows what I mean:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35110.0