The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118768569_3834981849869997_2509006133938979502_o.jpg118719188_3834982049869977_6524205488975814853_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118769874_3834998979868284_8968611840846205619_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MCU spidey is better than every other spidey ever. Forever and always and ever ever ever. This is my opinion and therefore factual. It's a masterpiece above and beyond any other spidey movie and once again is factual cuz I said so. Holland's Spidey has been to space, has better suits, has teamed up with the avengers, and that's just the icing on the cake. This is a small slice of why MCU Spidey is better and factual cuz I said so. Better presentation, better actor, better movies. I must must must get my opinion across and dramatically express it moreso than others because it will then mean more. The end. Forever and always. Facts.

View attachment 482526

Haha what, literally none of that makes any sense

1597997253384.gif

you actually think MCU Spidey is actually Spider-Man, ok :rofl::rofl::hilarious:

Hah! I DON’T hate Aquaman. It’s a super fun film. It’s schlocky and it knows it and I wish more movies didn’t have to feel so super serious and could take the piss out of themselves like Aquaman. xP

Your confusing pre Wan ‘n’ Momoa Aquaman with actual Wan ‘n’ Momoa Aquaman. They both had an impossible task as Aquaman has been a running joke on countless occasions in media but what we got is an epic top tier CBM with Momoa playing Aquaman with a lot of heart and edge which is basically a light hearted version of the epic MoS but underwater. What you are referring to is called character development of Arthur becoming that guy.

Let’s not kid ourselves. All aquaman had was fantastic visuals and a decent final act.

the rest is cheese filled with pitball Songs playing over it and about 20 unsurprising surprise behind a wall explosions. Absolutely nothing like a underwater man of steel. And that villain manta thing is the worst villain in superhero history

Your confusing pre Wan ‘n’ Momoa Aquaman with actual Wan ‘n’ Momoa Aquaman. They both had an impossible task as Aquaman has been a running joke on countless occasions in media but what we got is an epic top tier CBM with Momoa playing Aquaman with a lot of heart and edge which is basically a light hearted version of the epic MoS but underwater. What you are referring to is called character development of Arthur becoming that guy.

Hah! Come on- it’s not like they actually took the movie seriously, right? Like that’s the whole point? Like every scene starts and ends with 2 minutes of exposition, and then once too many of the words have been spoken- something random explodes and then a fight scene happens in case they thought they were losing the audience. xD

It’s bundles of fun, and it’s a GREAT time. And again, I REALLY enjoyed the movie... but you gotta admit it’s dumb as all hell.

Let’s not kid ourselves. All aquaman had was fantastic visuals and a decent final act.

the rest is cheese filled with pitball Songs playing over it and about 20 unsurprising surprise behind a wall explosions. Absolutely nothing like a underwater man of steel. And that villain manta thing is the worst villain in superhero history

Haters going hate :rofl: :hilarious: Aquaman is the whole kit and caboodle and is way better than any MCU movie.

Aquaman is light hearted sure it does have a few corny jokes here and there but better than that batho crap and cring-ey crap that MCU constantly pulls like a one track beat.

Black Manta is one of the most comic accurate costumes in CBM and what you are referring is called character development and actually bothered to explain why he’s got such a huge helmet but go on lol as you have no clue. Oh and the antagonists are spose to wait for the protagonists to finish their conversations before bursting through, how polite :rofl:

Hah! Come on- it’s not like they actually took the movie seriously, right? Like that’s the whole point? Like every scene starts and ends with 2 minutes of exposition, and then once too many of the words have been spoken- something random explodes and then a fight scene happens in case they thought they were losing the audience. xD

It’s bundles of fun, and it’s a GREAT time. And again, I REALLY enjoyed the movie... but you gotta admit it’s dumb as all hell.

Obviously you dont know what the word light hearted means :LOL: never did I say it takes itself to seriously. The explosive lead-in to fight scenes are one of most favourite things about this movie as action is literally bursting through the panels. This is definitely not a dumb movie that’s just your dumb opinion :p:LOL:

Reactions: FN-2187
Haters going hate :rofl: :hilarious: Aquaman is the whole kit and caboodle and is way better than any MCU movie.

Aquaman is light hearted sure it does have a few corny jokes here and there but better than that batho crap and cring-ey crap that MCU constantly pulls like a one track beat.

Black Manta is one of the most comic accurate costumes in CBM and what you are referring is called character development and actually bothered to explain why he’s got such a huge helmet but go on lol as you have no clue. Oh and the antagonists are spose to wait for the protagonists to finish their conversations before bursting through, how polite :rofl:

do you hear yourself? It’s unbelievable.

I’m not hater. I love DC. But I’m saying the film is sh!t. Never said anything about Jason’s incarnation of the character.

What the f**k are you on about? No clue. I swear you’re delusional at times. The character black manta in the film was sh!t. It’s simple. It’s my opinion. He had zero development and the costume is w@nk. That’s what I thought and I don’t care if others loved it. Just because it looks how it should in the comics/ graphic novels it Don’t mean it’s not a bad design. I said that “Villain manta thingy” as a joke because he’s so forgettable

So you like it. Who gives a f**k. And I didn’t like it. Who gives a f**k. Why are you constantly trying to convince people who don’t like certain DCEU films otherwise. Why do you always have to refer to marvel. No ones even mentioned marvel. Not all marvel films are good. Some are. Who gives a f**k

You’re so biased at times it’s crazy.

I like both DC and marvel. I like certain DCEU films and I like certain MCU films. I’m not biased. I’ll call marvel out when imo they’re sh!t and DC when they are also imo sh!t. Stop trying to explain to me what I’m referring to lol. Madness

do you hear yourself? It’s unbelievable.

I’m not hater. I love DC. But I’m saying the film is sh!t. Never said anything about Jason’s incarnation of the character.

What the f**k are you on about? No clue. I swear you’re delusional at times. The character black manta in the film was sh!t. It’s simple. It’s my opinion. He had zero development and the costume is w@nk. That’s what I thought and I don’t care if others loved it. Just because it looks how it should in the comics/ graphic novels it Don’t mean it’s not a bad design. I said that “Villain manta thingy” as a joke because he’s so forgettable

So you like it. Who gives a f**k. And I didn’t like it. Who gives a f**k. Why are you constantly trying to convince people who don’t like certain DCEU films otherwise. Why do you always have to refer to marvel. No ones even mentioned marvel. Not all marvel films are good. Some are. Who gives a f**k

You’re so biased at times it’s crazy.

I like both DC and marvel. I like certain DCEU films and I like certain MCU films. I’m not biased. I’ll call marvel out when imo they’re sh!t and DC when they are also imo sh!t. Stop trying to explain to me what I’m referring to lol. Madness

Loud and clear and totally believable as it’s MY opinion!

The film isn’t sh!t far from it Aquaman is a CBM masterpiece but it’s funny to watch you try and peg it down a few points as you have no leg to stand on.

Not delusional at all and again it comes through you didn’t bother to actually watch this movie if you couldn’t figure out Black Manta’s character development and his role in the film.

Haha your so triggered over my opinion it’s hilarious and I’ve seen the way MCU stans love to live in their echo chamber. Here’s the thing I didn’t even bring MCU or Aquaman into this thread just stating how Aquaman is a better movie than any other MCU film cause it is and that’s my opinion deal with it!

Explaining what you said because what you are saying holds no weight but whatever.

You can have your opinion I don’t care but stop forcing that on others, it’s getting beyond a joke.