The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118768569_3834981849869997_2509006133938979502_o.jpg118719188_3834982049869977_6524205488975814853_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118769874_3834998979868284_8968611840846205619_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You just can’t let it go you HAVE to be right and get YOUR opinion across as the be all end all. I’m not going to sit here and explain character arc’s and Black Manta’s role in the film. To think he’s the worst comic book villain is just hilarious!! I’m not bias just love DC if Marvel and the MCU was half as good as DC then I would praise them and there not. So once again suggesting things that are untrue about me. Oh your insults are layered through all your latest posts wether they are directly or indirectly there still there and there’s absolute no need for them at all!

lol I can easily say the same about you. You just can’t let it go

Lol and your acting now like I still don’t understand his arc and that you can’t waste your time explaining it. This is jokes. Like i asked you to. And still insinuating I didn’t understand a basic superhero films villains development arc. Lol. Jesus

I do think he’s the worst one. Why does that bother you? I’m not telling you that you have To listen to me. I’m not forcing that opinion on you. Yet it still bothers you. I couldn’t care less who you think the worst is because it’s your opinion. You could say Thanos and it wouldn’t trigger me. It’s your opinion

I just love that you insult people by telling time they don’t understand a films development but then feel insulted yourself when someone calls you out on it.

I can’t believe I’m here at 2am arguing about f**king aquaman of all films and Completely derailing this thread because someone else can’t accept someone else’s opinion

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
lol I can easily say the same about you. You just can’t let it go

Lol and your acting now like I still don’t understand his arc and that you can’t waste your time explaining it. This is jokes. Like i asked you to. And still insinuating I didn’t understand a basic superhero films villains development arc. Lol. Jesus

I do think he’s the worst one. Why does that bother you? I’m not telling you that you have To listen to me. I’m not forcing that opinion on you. Yet it still bothers you. I couldn’t care less who you think the worst is because it’s your opinion. You could say Thanos and it wouldn’t trigger me. It’s your opinion

I just love that you insult people by telling time they don’t understand a films development but then feel insulted yourself when someone calls you out on it.

I can’t believe I’m here at 2am arguing about f**king aquaman of all films and Completely detailing this thread because someone else can’t accept someone else’s opinion

Yet here you are still triggered over my opinion and suggesting that I insult along with a whole lot of other bunch of things. If you can accept my opinion let it rest but stop trying to force your opinion onto others while insulting the beegessus out of them!!!

Aquaman sits in my top ten CBMs of all time and many others as well so I’m sorry your facts don’t add up, no sir ree bob.
You can feel that way since it is your opinion. If you look at Box Office, Digital Buys, Blu-ray Sales, Merchandise, and so forth I find it very difficult for that to be the case but I'm not going to get into a back and forth in this thread about it. That's all I have to say.

Reactions: St4rlord
You can feel that way since it is your opinion. If you look at Box Office, Digital Buys, Blu-ray Sales, Merchandise, and so forth I find it very difficult for that to be the case but I'm not going to get into a back and forth in this thread about it. That's all I have to say.

Since when did box office sales, digital, DVD, BD and merch = quality of film (n)

Yet here you are still triggered over my opinion and suggesting that I insult along with a whole lot of other bunch of things. If you can accept my opinion let it rest but stop trying to force your option onto others while insulting the beegessus out of them!!!

Force what opinion? :rofl: this part of the reason I called you delusional. They were barley insults too. Toughen up

this is boring now. Im off....

4489AE4A-82FB-4FFF-8A25-086ED95B16F9.gif

• Haha
see more fkn insults!!!! you just can’t help yourself can you!! You still can’t let me have MY opinion without spreading over many posts in a Spidey thread trying to insinuate you we’re right all along.

Of course I’m letting you have your opinion. Why wouldn’t I? I’ve not once said “you’re wrong” like you say to people. It’s your opinion. Have it. I feel like I’m losing my mind here. Never once said you can’t have your opinion on the film. You love it. Great. Don’t really care. This whole thing has been about how you force what you think your right about and what you don’t think others have understood about the film. But you don’t seem to get that. Suppose that’s a insult too!? Lol

• Haha
MCU spidey is better than every other spidey ever. Forever and always and ever ever ever. This is my opinion and therefore factual. It's a masterpiece above and beyond any other spidey movie and once again is factual cuz I said so. Holland's Spidey has been to space, has better suits, has teamed up with the avengers, and that's just the icing on the cake. This is a small slice of why MCU Spidey is better and factual cuz I said so. Better presentation, better actor, better movies. I must must must get my opinion across and dramatically express it moreso than others because it will then mean more. The end. Forever and always. Facts.

View attachment 482526
I'm telling teacher what you said. She will punish you.