The Amazing Spider-Man (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 06) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118787450_3834980993203416_2020791347080381528_o.jpg118691972_3834981313203384_3360936533884326814_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, kinda the way im leaning too. Does the TASM1 lenti really look that bad in person? It's about the only thing putting me off, image and rear are awesome otherwise.
you can check it out here at the 2:07 mark, a Korean collector I believe, he does alot of nice unboxings.

It has very nice debt the hands appear to be almost poking out, pretty clear as well.
But Idk that pose not my thing.
My favorite hands down is the TYPE A FULL SLIP, followed by Type B Full slip, and then Type A lenti....type B lenti is pretty bad

Reactions: Steely-Booked
you can check it out here at the 2:07 mark, a Korean collector I believe, he does alot of nice unboxings.

It has very nice debt the hands appear to be almost poking out, pretty clear as well.
But Idk that pose not my thing.
My favorite hands down is the TYPE A FULL SLIP, followed by Type B Full slip, and then Type A lenti....type B lenti is pretty bad

Yeah I'd watched that (and a few others) which made me think the same, just wondered if it did actually look that poor in hand

TASM2 though, there's no question at all for me, the FS is definitely the way to go there.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I'm very happy with OC. All artworks are fine by me. So i just went with OC, buying each by themselves i'd prepay OC by at least half. :wacky:
Have you opened your TASM1 slips? Does the transition to garfield's face on the lenti really look as gimpy as it does in all the videos?

Missed this but was able to get the Lenticulars for $160 delivered (£117) from this seller wdpung on eBay. Should be with me Tuesday. After I purchased, the seller increased the asking price quite significantly. Hoping these are delivered safe and sound.
Yeah. I like these most out of all Spidey movies. Got OC. :)

Missed this but was able to get the Lenticulars for $160 delivered (£117) from this seller wdpung on eBay. Should be with me Tuesday. After I purchased, the seller increased the asking price quite significantly. Hoping these are delivered safe and sound.
Pung is reliable, great service, packaging and speed. At those prices ebay may have not included VAT though, so worth double checking, else a surprise customs bill upon receipt.

I am finding it hard to believe you got 3 lenticular editions including delivery from wdpung of a highly sought after set for actually less than cost price.

Reactions: djjez83
Pung is reliable, great service, packaging and speed. At those prices ebay may have not included VAT though, so worth double checking, else a surprise customs bill upon receipt.
I think eBay is including VAT by default. I tried adding couple of his items in cart and when you go to checkout there is VAT included.

I am finding it hard to believe you got 3 lenticular editions including delivery from wdpung of a highly sought after set for actually less than cost price.
Wow they made Amazing Spider-Man 3 didn't know that I must have missed it I know you couldn't possibly be talking about original trilogy since we're not on that page you know saying 3 lentis with a big bold 3 when this set only has 2 lentis and 3 was never mentioned specifically in the original post you replied to. Sorry I couldn't resist I'll see myself out.

Wow they made Amazing Spider-Man 3 didn't know that I must have missed it I know you couldn't possibly be talking about original trilogy since we're not on that page you know saying 3 lentis with a big bold 3 when this set only has 2 lentis and 3 was never mentioned specifically in the original post you replied to. Sorry I couldn't resist I'll see myself out.
Woops
You're right of course
Got my threads mixed up

I think eBay is including VAT by default. I tried adding couple of his items in cart and when you go to checkout there is VAT included.
Ebay include UK VAT up to a certain point, which is supposed to be for purchases up to £135 in value, but that tends to vary more erratically when you're not paying in your native currency. If you're UK based and add something that's say £200 from abroad, it won't say VAT included at checkout.

Ebay include UK VAT up to a certain point, which is supposed to be for purchases up to £135 in value, but that tends to vary more erratically when you're not paying in your native currency. If you're UK based and add something that's say £200 from abroad, it won't say VAT included at checkout.
I guess that then depends if country is EU based or not.

Reactions: samdavies
I think it's also to do with if the particular seller has registered for UK and EU VAT scheme

Almost all sellers in China and Korea have registered.

Reactions: samdavies
Yeah I just added an item to my basket from pung and it now says this just above the pay button.
Slight price increase on some items but good news I suppose

DB31D64B-10E4-4532-B9B5-0E6BD5B9C281.jpeg

Theoretically it should be better but unless the seller fills out the correct forms and makes it clear on the labelling I see lots of disputes with royal mail in the future
Unlikely to happen with pung, seller knows what they're doing. I don't have the same confidence for all though, and agreed, all it takes is one wrong submission to bugger a sale up. Global shipping programme purchases are safe, not so much when they're sorted separately.

RM can't/won't do anything about it either, it's a claim back directly with hmrc for the buyer. Which is a pain to sort and they only refund the VAT, not the tenner courier handling fee.

Reactions: Flloydo