The Amazing Spider-Man (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 06) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118787450_3834980993203416_2020791347080381528_o.jpg118691972_3834981313203384_3360936533884326814_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A definitive List from best to worst Spidey Films:
Spider-Man Far From Home
Amazing Spider-Man 1
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man Homecoming
Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 1
Spider-Man 3 :BS:

Definitive Best Spidey Actor:
Andrew Garfield
Tom Holland (very close second but tbh I love him and Garfield equally for different reasons)
Toby McGuire :BS:

Definitive Best to Worst Villains Portrayals:
Doc Ock/ Mysterio
Green Goblin
Vulture
Lizard/ Electro
Rhino
Venom ( very sore point, my favourite Spidey villain) - agree

Newer Debate settled :cigar: :LOL:
Perfect, I now expect all of you using this new "settled" meme format for the next week

rip the previous "press 1000 times enter key and write something to make your mates click the laughing face reaction" meme format

I love Raimi's Spiderman films. I prefer the more stylised and comic bookey look. I like the MCU films especially Far From Home but they are very "vanilla" to me. I love how Spiderman 2 is directed and shot like a Raimi horror film in many parts.
Any other Oz The Great and Poweful fans? :smuggrin: Sure it had some miscasting but was so visually stunning, had massive heart, and imo was the best use of 3D in any film during the post Avatar 3d era. One of my absolute favorite Imax 3d experiences.

Last edited:
Incidentally, according to WeET,

there will be a full and a lenticular Full slip for each of the two films,

as well as a box that will fit all four editions (Black Panther size). # 06 and # 07 should appear at the same time.

WeET Facebook (answer to a question in the comments)

Why is it stupid? It's not like they haven't sold a 4 slip OC before! In fact, it makes more sense to do so for 2 different (albeit related) movies, than for 1. More bang for your buck so to speak.
I'll be complaining later on, but for now, don't see a thing wrong with it.

It is stupid. I want one copy of each. Not a one click. Which means on the day I’ll have to try and order 2 separate versions at once and we know Weet listings don’t last long. I’d rather them put up the first film one day and the second another. It’s going to be agg ordering both on the day

Reactions: milky and DMD4k
It is stupid. I want one copy of each. Not a one click. Which means on the day I’ll have to try and order 2 separate versions at once and we know Weet listings don’t last long. I’d rather them put up the first film one day and the second another. It’s going to be agg ordering both on the day

You could always use the GB

#FirstWorldProb

You could always use the GB

Yeah......... I’m good

#FirstWorldProb

FFS had to be that gif :rofl:

but in all seriousness my point is it will be hard buying 2 copies at the same time through Weet on live day. Unless maybe you get one through Weet and the other through pung.

Or maybe with all the Tobe-less maguire fanboys out there these will all stay in stock a bit longer

Why is it stupid? It's not like they haven't sold a 4 slip OC before! In fact, it makes more sense to do so for 2 different (albeit related) movies, than for 1. More bang for your buck so to speak.
I'll be complaining later on, but for now, don't see a thing wrong with it.

by the way I’ve just realised. I don’t mean selling both films in a 4 edition one click is stupid. That’s fine.
I just meant I don’t want both films going live on the same day because it’s hard for the guys who Just want one copy of each film to order.
They could easily make all 3 options live on separate days. One click of both films live on one day, Spider-Man 1 another and then Spider-Man 2 on a separate day

Last edited:
There should be plenty of time for you to put 2 editions in the cart. Only 2 versions and I would guess 700+ singles of each