The Art of Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Marie Javins)

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: April 22nd, 2014

Continuing their popular ART OF series of movie tie-in books, Marvel presents its latest blockbuster achievement! Featuring exclusive concept artwork, behind-the-scenes photographs, production stills, and in-depth interviews with the cast and crew, THE ART OF CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER is a deluxe keepsake volume that provides an insider's look into the making of the highly-anticipated film directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, and starring Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders and Sebastian Stan!

Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.fr
Amazon.de

71V4zBDzTzL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• Cap.jpg
    Cap.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Cap2.jpg
    Cap2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 499
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this last night. I really should order the others. I already have the Avengers one, but since they re-released the phase ones in a box set I guess I don't need to fork out for them yet.

I ordered this last night. I really should order the others. I already have the Avengers one, but since they re-released the phase ones in a box set I guess I don't need to fork out for them yet.

I have the Phase 1 hardback box set and it is very nice piece (and very heavy EEK!).
The paperback version is easily available but if you're after the hardback version, I wouldn't wait around too long. They are getting harder and harder to obtain at retail or reasonable prices.

I have the Phase 1 hardback box set and it is very nice piece (and very heavy EEK!).
The paperback version is easily available but if you're after the hardback version, I wouldn't wait around too long. They are getting harder and harder to obtain at retail or reasonable prices.
I'd like to get them, but atm money is a bit tight. I won't lose sleep if I can't get it because I'm also a bit short on room thanks to my DVD/blu ray/steelbook collection lol.

I'm not really into art books more than reading them once, but with WS being my favourite movie of the year (as you might be able to tell), I just had to pick this up. It's got some really great stuff in it, although it would've been nice to have more regarding the Causeway fight scene because that was one of my favourites in the film.