Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Price: NT$810
Order - jsdvd.com

4711404125454.jpg

On second thoughts I'm picking one up since it's out so soon (Jan 15th) and I'd rather not wait longer to see it again! I find it strange though that the DVD is the limited edition set of the two with a large box and art book.

Personally, I think it looks beautiful! Would buy it solely on the packaging, but it would really help if you can let us know about the video and subtitle quality when you get a chance to test it out. Thanks! :)

The groove at the top is a little bit of a letdown. Can't remember the last time I saw a package like that! Unless it's stuck in there really tight and necessary of course. :LOL: Looking forward to receiving mine although yesasia's service really took a hit over the years so I could be waiting a while. :sorry:

The groove at the top is a little bit of a letdown. Can't remember the last time I saw a package like that! Unless it's stuck in there really tight and necessary of course. :LOL: Looking forward to receiving mine although yesasia's service really took a hit over the years so I could be waiting a while. :sorry:

Yeah, you're right. Never seen a package that slides up rather than to the side. I don't mind it as long as it's easy to slide it out. Yesasia are alright with their paid delivery option, but the free one is an absolute nightmare! Received one order after nearly two months!

The only reason I want to go for this packaging is that a beautiful film such as this deserves a beautiful case, rather than the generic one that's been released in US or Hong Kong.

Reactions: Last Lizard