Slipcover The Autopsy of Jane Doe (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Special Collector's Edition) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 21, 2017
Order: Amazon.ca
Price: $16.96

SLIPCOVER ART:
Autopsy1.jpg

AMARAY COVER ART:
Autopsy2.jpg

Blu-ray Special Edition includes:

- Slipcover art with alternative "Eye" Art

- Andre Ovredal's award-winning "The Tunnel" - short film (12 mins)
"A family is caught in slow-moving traffic with the hope of making it home safely in this stunningly dark science fiction tale."

TIFF Midnight Madness Q&A
LA premiere Q&A w/ Emile Hirsch
Dolby Digital 5.1
Closed captioning
Wide screen 2.35.1

SLIPCOVER ART:
View attachment 301637

AMARAY COVER ART:
View attachment 301638

"A family is caught in slow-moving traffic with the hope of making it home safely in this stunningly dark science fiction tale."

Dolby Digital 5.1
Closed captioning
Wide screen 2.35.1
Oh my! :hungry: I'm thinking I'll be ordering this beauty! :notworthy:

Thanks for the thread Kenzilla! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon it's a different Art on amazon.ca, did you get from them a copy of the Slipocover and Amaray case art that you put in the OP ?

The photos/details in the OP are directly from the marketing team at Raven Banner. :thumbs:

@tridon :OMG:
large.gif

Thanks Kenzilla! :thumbs:

Copies at Walmart were slipless, so I guess it'll only be available through Amazon with the slipcover. :mad:

Emailed the guys at Raven Banner to confirm.

SLIPCOVER ART:
View attachment 301637

AMARAY COVER ART:
View attachment 301638

Dolby Digital 5.1
Closed captioning
Wide screen 2.35.1
Cool looking slipcover. Is it worth the blind buy for $16?

I've heard nothing but good things... plus if you're a fan of TrollHunter (like I am), this is the first American film from its director.
Havent got around to watching TrollHunter yet...May be i'll give this a watch soon
Also, amazon is showing temp OOS and with a price hike of $24.95

Havent got around to watching TrollHunter yet...May be i'll give this a watch soon
Also, amazon is showing temp OOS and with a price hike of $24.95

Wow! That's a huge price hike! And for what? It's not even in stock!

Well I got an order in before the hike, so if it ever ships, I'll let everyone know whether there's a slipcover or not. If HMV was still around, I could've just went there and looked. They always had slipcovers for new releases. :dunno:

Wow! That's a huge price hike! And for what? It's not even in stock!

Well I got an order in before the hike, so if it ever ships, I'll let everyone know whether there's a slipcover or not. If HMV was still around, I could've just went there and looked. They always had slipcovers for new releases. :dunno:

On amazon.com it shows release date of 24th so it could be why maybe ? but indeed I placed as well my order before the price hike...now it's just waiting to see if they will ship :confused:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
On amazon.com it shows release date of 24th so it could be why maybe ? but indeed I placed as well my order before the price hike...now it's just waiting to see if they will ship :confused:

Oh, very strange. It's out in Walmart stores this week, but maybe the shipment was delayed to Amazon until the 24th? And in the U.S., apparently IFC Films (Shout Factory) will release this, but it doesn't come out until May.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Oh, very strange. It's out in Walmart stores this week, but maybe the shipment was delayed to Amazon until the 24th? And in the U.S., apparently IFC Films (Shout Factory) will release this, but it doesn't come out until May.

In the US there's 2 Different Release for it.

The one by IFC/Shout Factory (Release Date June 27)

and

also the same one as Amazon.ca (ASIN: B01N21WSVR) which on amazon.com states release date of March 24 and marks it as an [IMPORT]

So our Edition from Distribution Select (Video) ASIN: B01N21WSVR appears to be the same one that will be released in the US March 24, at least this is what I am hoping for :wow:

But you stated that walmart did not have the slipcover (n):dunno: so I am just hoping amazon.ca will come through and release it...
if not I will take a dive and order it from the US in the off chance it has the slip on their marked ''Import edition'' of it :confused:

• Thanks
In the US there's 2 Different Release for it.

The one by IFC/Shout Factory (Release Date June 27)

and

also the same one as Amazon.ca (ASIN: B01N21WSVR) which on amazon.com states release date of March 24 and marks it as an [IMPORT]

So our Edition from Distribution Select (Video) ASIN: B01N21WSVR appears to be the same one that will be released in the US March 24, at least this is what I am hoping for :wow:

But you stated that walmart did not have the slipcover (n):dunno: so I am just hoping amazon.ca will come through and release it...
if not I will take a dive and order it from the US in the off chance it has the slip on their marked ''Import edition'' of it :confused:

It's almost a definite guarantee that the import one listed on .com will be the Canadian version. That would be very weird if Amazon U.S. received a Canadian Blu-ray before Amazon CAN.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
It's almost a definite guarantee that the import one listed on .com will be the Canadian version. That would be very weird if Amazon U.S. received a Canadian Blu-ray before Amazon CAN.

Yes it is what I thought for the one on amazon.com, it's the Canadian Import...

but that is it I find it strange that it is not ''In Stock'' as I don't believe it ever came ''In Stock'' on amazon.ca

• Helpful Post