Slipcover The Autopsy of Jane Doe (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Special Collector's Edition) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 21, 2017
Order: Amazon.ca
Price: $16.96

SLIPCOVER ART:
Autopsy1.jpg

AMARAY COVER ART:
Autopsy2.jpg

Blu-ray Special Edition includes:

- Slipcover art with alternative "Eye" Art

- Andre Ovredal's award-winning "The Tunnel" - short film (12 mins)
"A family is caught in slow-moving traffic with the hope of making it home safely in this stunningly dark science fiction tale."

TIFF Midnight Madness Q&A
LA premiere Q&A w/ Emile Hirsch
Dolby Digital 5.1
Closed captioning
Wide screen 2.35.1

I just got this yesterday from Zeus. Came with the slip in mint condition. Saved a few bucks from Amazon.ca's price as it cost about $15 USD including shipping. They had 26 left in stock when I ordered.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon
I just got this yesterday from Zeus. Came with the slip in mint condition. Saved a few bucks from Amazon.ca's price as it cost about $15 USD including shipping. They had 26 left in stock when I ordered.

I always forget about Zeus. They should really market themselves more.

What's the chances of me getting a copy of this with the slipcover if I order from Amazon.ca?

They don't show the slipcover artwork in the listing though only the Amaray art. Which bothers me :(

I've shot Amazon an email asking if they can check it out for me but I don't expect much help back........

What's the chances of me getting a copy of this with the slipcover if I order from Amazon.ca?

They don't show the slipcover artwork in the listing though only the Amaray art. Which bothers me :(

I've shot Amazon an email asking if they can check it out for me but I don't expect much help back........

Amazon.ca will not be able to confirm if it still comes with slipcovers, they only can see what is on the Item Description Page same as we see. I've asked many times and they never can confirm. If they do confirm I would doubt the answer back you get.

When I purchased mine it was still a placeholder and it was changed to the Amaray, I still got my copy with the Slipcover, best bet is just take a chance release date was not that long ago, for 16.96$ that is a very cheap price so it's not a huge risk...always the risk of just the amaray case by now but I doubt it its been only released for 1 Month.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Amazon.ca will not be able to confirm if it still comes with slipcovers, they only can see what is on the Item Description Page same as we see. I've asked many times and they never can confirm. If they do confirm I would doubt the answer back you get.

When I purchased mine it was still a placeholder and it was changed to the Amaray, I still got my copy with the Slipcover, best bet is just take a chance release date was not that long ago, for 16.96$ that is a very cheap price so it's not a huge risk...always the risk of just the amaray case by now but I doubt it its been only released for 1 Month.
Thanks for that help @Actarus

Yes, got a reply from Amazon yesterday. They cannot confirm it but have no problem getting it returned.

When you ordered it was the artwork of the Amaray case as it is showing on the site now? Or did it show the slipcover art? I think I might chance it.......

Thanks buddy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Thanks for that help @Actarus

Yes, got a reply from Amazon yesterday. They cannot confirm it but have no problem getting it returned.

When you ordered it was the artwork of the Amaray case as it is showing on the site now? Or did it show the slipcover art? I think I might chance it.......

Thanks buddy.

No Problem :thumbs:

When I ordered it was not even any pictures of the release itself, it was a poster picture.

They never Displayed a picture with the Slipcover, it went from movie poster to be changed for the Amaray Case picture.

I think only 1 month after release, when I buy I feel fairly confident that they will come with slips as it is very early...

In any case if something happen, amazon.ca customer service is as great as amazon.com.

Let me know what happens when you get it ;)

No Problem :thumbs:

When I ordered it was not even any pictures of the release itself, it was a poster picture.

They never Displayed a picture with the Slipcover, it went from movie poster to be changed for the Amaray Case picture.

I think only 1 month after release, when I buy I feel fairly confident that they will come with slips as it is very early...

In any case if something happen, amazon.ca customer service is as great as amazon.com.

Let me know what happens when you get it ;)
Thanks again. Will do :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus