Slipcover The Autopsy of Jane Doe (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Special Collector's Edition) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 21, 2017
Order: Amazon.ca
Price: $16.96

SLIPCOVER ART:
Autopsy1.jpg

AMARAY COVER ART:
Autopsy2.jpg

Blu-ray Special Edition includes:

- Slipcover art with alternative "Eye" Art

- Andre Ovredal's award-winning "The Tunnel" - short film (12 mins)
"A family is caught in slow-moving traffic with the hope of making it home safely in this stunningly dark science fiction tale."

TIFF Midnight Madness Q&A
LA premiere Q&A w/ Emile Hirsch
Dolby Digital 5.1
Closed captioning
Wide screen 2.35.1

@tridon

watched it last night a quite enjoyed it :thumbs: same thing happened on .com for the Canadian edition, release date was Today the 24th
and it went straight to ''Temporarily Out of Stock'' :confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon
Gotta love when I live in Canada and it takes me longer to get stuff from Amazon.ca than those in the U.S. :LOL::cautious:

haha same here, was supposed to be delivered yesterday by 8PM and it looks like it may be today...but so happy to hear that some members got it from Amazon.ca with Slip :D

I call Amazon because as of now it should have been delivered. I look on amazon.ca there is 8 copies left in Stock o_O

So I Panic(as Usual :rofl: ) as I want to make sure I get a copy of this Batch in case the other copies they get doesn't come with a slipcover...this edition has giving me much stress lol ordered the 21st when it was OOS, got back in stock but my copy was not being shipped called amazon wednesday there was something wrong with my order(it was somehow stuck) so the Rep asked me to placed another order and she adjusted to make sure I paid what was the price of my initial order. Now today while on the phone with Amazon I asked the guy cause I did not want to miss out ''if I can place another order''(it is not an expensive order so I figured I would place another one and while I placed it, it went from 8 Copies Left in Stock to 4 Left :OMG: lol so I am happy I have the other order just hope one will show up I don't seem to be lucky with this title :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I call Amazon because as of now it should have been delivered. I look on amazon.ca there is 8 copies left in Stock o_O

So I Panic(as Usual :rofl: ) as I want to make sure I get a copy of this Batch in case the other copies they get doesn't come with a slipcover...this edition has giving me much stress lol ordered the 21st when it was OOS, got back in stock but my copy was not being shipped called amazon wednesday there was something wrong with my order(it was somehow stuck) so the Rep asked me to placed another order and she adjusted to make sure I paid what was the price of my initial order. Now today while on the phone with Amazon I asked the guy cause I did not want to miss out ''if I can place another order''(it is not an expensive order so I figured I would place another one and while I placed it, it went from 8 Copies Left in Stock to 4 Left :OMG: lol so I am happy I have the other order just hope one will show up I don't seem to be lucky with this title :facepalm:

Wow! Yeah, this release has been a strange one with Amazon. I hope yours comes with the slip! :yawn:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Unfortunately, I will surely receive mine Monday or next Tuesday.

I Initially ordered the 21st, when it came in stock it did not ship something got wrong with my order and the new In Stock Batch.
I had to Cancel order and place it again = it was scheduled to be delivered Wednesday by 8PM => It did not
My order was shipped Up North Today's Update:Item re-routed due to processing error; Possible delay''

So I placed another Order Yesterday and should receive it by Monday :confused: