Jun 4, 2011
Release date : 19 August 2012
Price : 599.000IDR ($62)

Picture courtesy of Fariz with bonus mini mouse pad

attachment.php

Last edited:
Elena,

Any mentioning of emboss or debossing??

Yes, he told me that it's embossed the "A" letter and has debossed as well. So it's same like the other Asian and FS release I think, it's sealed but doesn't has sticker, slip, etc. just like that, as you can see at the picture.
I don't know is it has the same inside art like the other and how many number of discs, I'll update here again after my friend have open it :)

Tx Elena!!!
Please keep us informed! Seems like someone put this on the shelf 10 days too early ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elena
Tx Elena!!!
Please keep us informed! Seems like someone put this on the shelf 10 days too early ;)

Thanks Marc,

little update, this is sold by local store and only has 2 - 3 copies each store. They don't has website, can't ship domestic, only store pick up, I don't know what the inside artwork looks like and how many number of discs it's has, since my friend told me that he wanted to keep it sealed, so the only way to know it is call the store which I'll do it 2 hours again when the store already open :)
I'll update it again..

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Update..

Just call the store, and the employee said that it's contain only 2 discs which is 3D disc and 2D disc. Their retail price is 599.000IDR ($62.3) and 10% off for member.

Reactions: MK50 and Drum18
It's without any slips again, maybe you should alert the distributor to at least add in a nice slip next time. I see if I can view it on my next trip to Jakarta.

It's without any slips again, maybe you should alert the distributor to at least add in a nice slip next time. I see if I can view it on my next trip to Jakarta.

Yes, they always do it, either it's Metal Box or Steelbook. For example Lion King steelbook, they have the same release like TW version but without the slip :(
I message you yesterday about it and the store who sell it, hope you can see it when you visit Jakarta :scat:

Didn't see this thread and I posted pictures on another thread.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365255&postcount=163

Sorry to hihack this with a question. Is there an Indonesian Steelbook hunting thread? Still after a mint copy for THOR 3D steelbook, but the one Disc Tarra copy I found had an ugly dent :p.

Thanks for your picture..
For Thor steelbook, if you looked at the DiscTarra in the same shopping mall where you bought that Avengers VMB. That's the one that I canceled to buy a month ago because dented :joy:
But I can't believe they still sell it even I've told the employee that it's dented :(

Really wondering that there is NO info at all what is included (number of discs, languages and so on!)!
But the Viva Metal Box looks good :)

Hi Mark, my friend who gave me info about this already opened it and he said that it's contain 2 discs only (3D & 2D), has inside art same like the other, and has Indonesian subtitle as well.

Thanks for your picture..
For Thor steelbook, if you looked at the DiscTarra in the same shopping mall where you bought that Avengers VMB. That's the one that I canceled to buy a month ago because dented :joy:
But I can't believe they still sell it even I've told the employee that it's dented :(

Thanks. We couldn't find a Disc Tarra in Plaza Indonesia or EX that day. The one I found was in Grand Indonesia. However, now that I'm a bit desperate, I might just go for the dented Grand Indo one after all :p.

Reactions: Elena
Added actual picture courtesy of Fariz at the OP

So, they give bonus mini mouse pad for this release :scat:

voila, i'm here :D
just bought it yesterday for our buddy here, nils :)

as for myself, i'm ordering UK one, cheaper :p

Didn't see this thread and I posted pictures on another thread.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365255&postcount=163

Sorry to hihack this with a question. Is there an Indonesian Steelbook hunting thread? Still after a mint copy for THOR 3D steelbook, but the one Disc Tarra copy I found had an ugly dent :p.

woohoo, another member from indonesia. hello there ;)

speaking of Thor, just snatched one mint & dent free at disc tarra Gandaria City, but they only has 1 copy left, sorry. couple of months ago i found one on disc tarra Margo city (depok) maybe you can give a call there :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Yes, they always do it, either it's Metal Box or Steelbook. For example Lion King steelbook, they have the same release like TW version but without the slip :(
I message you yesterday about it and the store who sell it, hope you can see it when you visit Jakarta :scat:

yeah, all of the steelbook distributed by Vision www.vision.co.id (company that hold right to distribute Warner Bros & Disney in Indonesia, is slipless, all of it.

they have been releasing Cars 2, Lion King (steelbook) Real Steel, John Carter, Avengers (viva), all of 'em without slip.

whereas disc tarra (www.disctarra.com) company with right to release Sony, Paramount & Fox, release all their steel with slip, like Thor, True Grit, Iron Man 2, Green Hornet, Salt.

i think they all are imported from other asian country like china, thailand of taiwan. but i can't find Thor steelbook that contains 3 disc (3d,2d,dvd) in asia except Indonesia. correct me if i'm wrong in this