The Babadook (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) (Fan Factory Exclusive) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 18, 2023
Purchase link: Fan Factory
Price: €49.99

Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_Main[1].jpg
Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_1[1].jpgBabadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_7[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all that. How many of us live in Italy? So you can't just say "Price is €49.99" because that is not the truth.
It's no different to when using Second Sight Films website store price listed will change depending on delivery country
The website use cookies to remember your location

It's no different to when using Second Sight Films website store price listed will change depending on delivery country
The website use cookies to remember your location

It actually is. This site checks where I live. Second Sight's site does not unless I check in and/or buy something.

And cookies do not have long life span on my PC.

But you moderated it 52 mins ago...
@BluSteel2012
It was not me that added purchase link or created the thread with wrong retailer name

I edited thread for price at 4.22 PM
I then edited thread at 5.17 PM to correct thread title and purchase link to Fan Factory

Screenshot (396).png

When Noodles edited thread at 2.08 PM it had Fun Factory
I was in bed sleeping from 8.30 to 15.00
Screenshot (395).png

So it was not me that put wrong retailer name
It was Elvis or Noodles that put Fun

@BluSteel2012
Why you blaming me for a mistake I did not do in regards to Thread OP

Do you not know how to view history edits in threads or you do you not have that access to see history ?????

Last edited:
It actually is. This site checks where I live. Second Sight's site does not unless I check in and/or buy something.

And cookies do not have long life span on my PC.

Second Sight Films Website
If you goto checkout and add your delivery address it will use that location next time you vist website even if you did not complete doing a order

USA members will see Vat removed at checkout so will see cheaper prices if they added USA delivery address

If you clear your website browser cache it will list UK price with UK 20% vat

Second Sight Films Website
If you goto checkout and add your delivery address it will use that location next time you vist website even if you did not complete doing a order

USA members will see Vat removed at checkout so will see cheaper prices if thay added USA deluvery address

If you clear your website browser cache it will list UK price with UK 20% vat

If I don't login to SS site it does not know my location. It only assumes it from my ip. If I use VPN it gets it wrong. That simple.

If I don't login to SS site it does not know my location. It only assumes it from my ip. If I use VPN it gets it wrong. That simple.
Nothing to do with VPN or IP address

If you previously had entered a delivery address at checkout even if was just to see shipping costs
Even if you not logged into account
It keeps that delivery country location next time vist website and show price with vat for that country

This is why some USA members get confused as price listed is then without vat as they had previously at checkout entered a USA address

If you clear your browsers cache it will clear those details it previously seen used

i like this a lot as a steel, but i really treasure my Second Sight limited edition :drool: - even though it's not a steel (the one thing that edition lacks).

probably had too many editions of this film already, already sold some. :rolleyes:

since they are using the Second Sight master, anyone have the patience to identify what's new in terms of screen content on this one?

Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

People! You're discussing the wrong thing!
There's a more pertinent issue with the 'Fan' Factory website!
When I was adding an address, the form only offered two options - a Man, a Woman, and a Company, but today I identify as a gender fluid lizard monkey, and it seriously offended me!
#BoycottFanFactory #FFBigots

Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Nothing to do with VPN or IP address

If you previously had entered a delivery address at checkout even if was just to see shipping costs
Even if you not logged into account
It keeps that delivery country location next time vist website and show price with vat for that country

This is why some USA members get confused as price listed is then without vat as they had previously at checkout entered a USA address

If you clear your browsers cache it will clear those details it previously seen used

You either a) don't understand b) don't want to understand c) understand, but won't admit that you are wrong.

BUT I'm done with this topic. (to please the crowd). No really, I'm done. ( where's the "hide all this persons posts" - button again ... )

5SNC.gif

You either a) don't understand b) don't want to understand c) understand, but won't admit that you are wrong.

BUT I'm done with this topic. (to please the crowd). No really, I'm done. ( where's the "hide all this persons posts" - button again ... )

View attachment 551783
If you not previously entered at address at checkout on Fan Factory Website you will see price €49.99
It's a retailer from Italy so the default country website it will use is Italy
Price will only change when you add a different country address at checkout

Finland
You add to cart and entered a finland address at checkout (Province/City/Zip Code/Country all set with Finland address details)
Fan Factory website keeps the address details you entered in your web browser cache history
Next time you vist website you would see price €50.81

Finland 24% Vat
All listings on website will show prices with Vat 24%

Germany
Change delivery address at checkout to Germany address details (Province/City/Zip Code/Country all set with Germany addess details)
Fan Factory keeps the address details you entered in your web browser cache history
Next time you vist website you would see price €48.76

Germany 19% Vat
All listings on website will show prices with Vat 19%

Change address at checkout to a Italy address
Fan Factory keeps your address details you entered in your web browser history
Next time you will vist website you will see price €49.99

Italy 22% Vat
All listings on website will show prices with Vat 22%

If you clear your web browser history cache it will clear the previous country address details you entered at checkout from your web browser history
When clearing web browser history you only need to choose a time period before you first used Fan Factory website

After you clear your web browser history
Fan Factory Website willl reset to default country Italy in regards to prices shown
(As it's a retailer based in Italy) and will show price €49.99