The Babadook (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) (Fan Factory Exclusive) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 18, 2023
Purchase link: Fan Factory
Price: €49.99

Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_Main[1].jpg
Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_1[1].jpgBabadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_7[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
does it make that much of a difference ?

If someone says price is something and it's not, to me yes. You say you're maniac about the state of the item. I might be maniac about fact(s) and/or price.

And there is history of Paul complaining about little things in my posts for example I wrote Release Date, he wrote me it should be Release date. When I used Jan not January he complained to me about it too. Note : only mod to do so.

"does it make that much of a difference ?" you asked - you tell me !

...and pls keep out of things you do not know all about. OK ? OK !

If someone says price is something and it's not, to me yes. You say you're maniac about the state of the item. I might be maniac about fact(s) and/or price
Fair enough.
...and pls keep out of things you do not know all about. OK ? OK !
dont know/dont care about what is going on with you and Paul
Dont think i need you approval or permission to ask if a few cents makes a big difference.
If you dont want people commenting on what you wrote use PM

I received mine yesterday and as first impression i was disappointed.

The steelbook open top, bottom and side didn't seem to work for me, but then, seeing the whole and how everything interconnects and realizing the concept even becomes unique, original and veru nice to handle

It has the steelbook spine. The top, bottom and front side are fold inwards to create a 'book cover' look. It works imo, especially because the movie is about a...

View attachment 555360

Book ;)

Interesting concept, I wonder how much of this is an attempt to fill the void left behind from the digibooks that have been abandoned by most studios in general.