The Babadook [Pop-up Book] (Jennifer Kent/Alex Juhasz)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
book-cover.jpg

RELEASE DATE: Mid-2015
PRICE: $80 US (includes worldwide shipping)
ORDER: The Babadook (pre-order ends in January)

**ALL COPIES TO BE SIGNED BY FILM WRITER/DIRECTOR JENNIFER KENT**

We are not going to churn out any rubbish here. Oh no. The book we publish is going to be made to the same scale and level of quality as the handmade book in the film.

We have chosen Insight Editions as our publisher, because they are the best there is as far as Mister Babadook is concerned. Insight have a lot of experience with pop-up books, having published popular works such as the Game Of Thrones Pop-Up Guide To Westeros and Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book.

Each book will have a beautiful red fabric hardback cover. And each pop-up image will be printed on beautiful quality paper, hand glued and made to the highest standards. Just like the book in the film.

I just learned of this book after seeing a thread on the slip cover, which is so simple when compared to what I've seen of the pop-up book.

Just ordered. Although website states they are sold out, If you sign up to their mailing list, they are taking a small amount of additional orders

Just ordered. Although website states they are sold out, If you sign up to their mailing list, they are taking a small amount of additional orders
I signed up and followed the confirmation email, but the site looks the same and I did not get an additional email with a book offer. How did you do it?

I joined the mailing list and asked if I could join a reserve list and almost instantly got a web link to a payment screen. I can find the link and PM it to you if you want

Reactions: WKRP
Got it. Thanks, BR45GRL. I hope they don't feel violated by me sending a payment thru their system without an email offer. lol

Last edited:
Got an email on May 6th, "Last chance to get the Babadook pop up book!"
PM if you need the link.