Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 4 Votes
Title: The Babysitter: Killer Queen

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: McG

Cast: Judah Lewis, Robbie Amell, Hana Mae Lee, Bella Thorne, Emily Alyn Lind, Andrew Bachelor, Ken Marino, Leslie Bibb, Carl McDowell, Chris Wylde, Jenna Ortega

Release: 2020-09-10

Runtime: 101

Plot: Two years after defeating a satanic cult led by his babysitter Bee, Cole's trying to forget his past and focus on surviving high school. But when old enemies unexpectedly return, Cole will once again have to outsmart the forces of evil.

Reactions: Noodles
babysitter_killer_queen.jpg

The trailer looks pretty good.
Still haven't watched the first, think ill have to now.

Is that an official release?
No its not a official release it's from StinkyTuna they sell netflix movies on bluray, because it's unlikely that netflix movies will get a bluray release.
I was desperate so I got it , in terms of visual quality its really good same quality you get on netflix,same goes for audio.
Only way to get a copy until Netflix decides they gonna release all their exclusives on bluray, comes with extras and is Region Free.

their website updates every other week with more titles added

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles
No its not a officla release it's from StinkyTuna they sell netflix movies on bluray, because it's unlikely that netflix movies will get a bluray release.
I was desperate so I got it , in terms of visual quality its really good same quality you get on netflix,same goes for audio.
Only way to get a copy until Netflix decides they gonna release all their exclusives on bluray, comes with extras and is Region Free.

their website updates every other week with more titles added
Ah, that explains why the artwork looks off to me lol. Appreciate the info! I'll just make do with rewatching it on Netflix until there's an official physical release... IF, that is.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Also watched the first again ready for this. Ngl, to a degree I preferred this one. I thought the humour was a bit funnier too. But I do love the first and of course we get a bit of that treat in this one too which I wasn’t expecting.

I thought this one was pretty terrible tbh. Shame since I really enjoyed the first.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database