Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Babysitter (2017)

Genre: Horror

Director: McG

Cast: Samara Weaving, Judah Lewis, Bella Thorne, Robbie Amell, Andrew Bachelor, Emily Alyn Lind, Hana Mae Lee, Leslie Bibb, Ken Marino, Doug Haley, Chris Wylde, Samuel Gilbert, Zachary Alexander Rice, Miles J. Harvey, Mark Mammone, Jonathan Bray, Frederick Keeve, Jimmy Warden

Release: 2017-10-13

Plot: Cole is madly in love with his babysitter Bee. She's hot, funny, and popular. One night, in a moment of defiance, Cole secretly stays up his bedtime to discover she's actually a cold-blooded killer who's in league with the Devil. He now must spend his night evading Bee's band of killers who will stop at nothing to prevent Cole from spilling their dark secret. It's up to Cole to survive the night (and blow up a few people along the way).

Last edited:
Poster :photo:

babysitterposter1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
@bloodsnake007 The young actor in this... Judah Lewis...

is it just me, or does he look A LOT like Hailee Steinfeld? I seriously thought that was her Brother, but was looking it up and apparently not.
Am I crazy!?
Haha I thought that was maybe just me! I saw the trailer (not the one uploaded by Netflix) before knowing about the thread on here, and the thumbnail they used for it was an image of the kid, who I genuinely thought was Hailee. :LOL:

Haha I thought that was maybe just me! I saw the trailer (not the one uploaded by Netflix) before knowing about the thread on here, and the thumbnail they used for it was an image of the kid, who I genuinely thought was Hailee. :LOL:

Thank Goodness!!!
I remember seeing the trailer for demolition (which he is also in) and thinking the same thing but totally forgot about it.

How can those two NOT be related???

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Looks good! But yeah, the trailer is pretty spoilery. (n)

@Flloydo One for you mate?

Don't fancy watching the trailer if it's really bad (spoiler wise)

Need to watch some horrors this month for Halloween so maybe I'll watch this. If you recommend it

• Thanks
@bloodsnake007 The young actor in this... Judah Lewis...

is it just me, or does he look A LOT like Hailee Steinfeld? I seriously thought that was her Brother, but was looking it up and apparently not.
Am I crazy!?

And here I just wanna know who that hot chick wearing the red bikini is! :drool: :hungry: ;) I wish I had babysitters like her growing up! :naughty: :D

Just watched this.

I liked it. It's well random and actually quite funny. Has some really creative edits, shots and scenes too with a decent soundtrack.

Because I didn't watch the trailer I wasn't expecting it to be so violent, funny and weird

She's so hot too. And a tad scary smile

Can't believe McG directed this. I usually can't stand his films

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and kaw
Just watched this.

I liked it. It's well random and actually quite funny. Has some really creative edits, shots and scenes too with a decent soundtrack.

Because I didn't watch the trailer I wasn't expecting it to be so violent, funny and weird

She's so hot too. And a tad scary smile

Can't believe McG directed this. I usually can't stand his films
I just got done watching this and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it... some bits reminded me of Edgar Wright's directing style. But yeah, that chick was smokin'... like Elisha Cuthbert in The Girl Next Door smokin'! :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I just got done watching this and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it... some bits reminded me of Edgar Wright's directing style. But yeah, that chick was smokin'... like Elisha Cuthbert in The Girl Next Door smokin'! :hungry:

Yeah your right it does have some Wright at times

Still can’t get over who directed it

Ahh man don’t. I used to watch that all the time and just wanted someone similar to move next to me...... still waiting

• Thanks
Yeah your right it does have some Wright at times

Still can’t get over who directed it

Ahh man don’t. I used to watch that all the time and just wanted someone similar to move next to me...... still waiting
Oh yeah, forgot to comment on the director before... I didn't even realise who McG was until I googled him, but he's definitely done some shockingly bad films.

Haha same. Love that movie, mostly because of Elisha. :whistle:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database