Horror-Theatrical The Bad Batch - In theaters October 28, 2016

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Bad Batch (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ana Lily Amirpour[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jim Carrey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keanu Reeves[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Momoa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Suki Waterhouse[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giovanni Ribisi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diego Luna[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Roya O'Brien[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jayne Trcka[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yolonda Ross[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Aviel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Almayvonne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]E.R. Ruiz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Valiant Michael[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rae Sunshine Lee[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-10-28[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: “The Bad Batch” is a love story set in a community of cannibals in a future dystopia. In a desert wasteland in Texas, a muscled cannibal breaks one important rule: don’t play with your food.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
7o14VaMphEIzPwzeW6FP3A6zb4W.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and IRON MAN
The Bad Batch was such a fun, fearless breath of fresh air. I've seen some pretty negative reviews online and they honestly boggle my mind. The film is completely unchained and accompanied by a booming, bass-driven soundtrack. The cast was pleasantly surprising with the ensemble bringing their strange, horrifying characters to life with ease. Suki Waterhouse and Jason Momoa were excellent in their roles and Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves were also great additions. If this is an Ana Lily Amirpour film, then I want more! I'll be watching 'A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night' as soon as possible.

Absolutely loved this film.

Finally got the soundtrack to a girl walks home alone at night recentlely too and hope to add this one to the collection

Would also love a premium of both films. Kimchi or plain archive could do stellar packages of these

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
Just looking through some of her other responses to people criticising the film... she's savage and I love it! :D
Just looking through some of her other responses to people criticising the film... she's savage and I love it! :D

I was looking at all that too lol

Love her responses

Also following her Now

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Finally got around to watching this and I thought it was great! Such a shame it's mostly received low ratings. Each character was fun to watch and interesting in their own way, so there wasn't really a moment when you're not absorbed by what's on screen IMO. And that soundtrack... WOW!!

Also, I couldn't help but think how much Suki Waterhouse reminded me of Lily Collins at times (in the face at least). Funny thing is; the first time I ever saw Suki in a film was Love, Rosie, which starred Lily as the main character... never once did I think they looked similar in that though lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
Finally got around to watching this and I thought it was great! Such a shame it's mostly received low ratings. Each character was fun to watch and interesting in their own way, so there wasn't really a moment when you're not absorbed by what's on screen IMO. And that soundtrack... WOW!!

Also, I couldn't help but think how much Suki Waterhouse reminded me of Lily Collins at times (in the face at least). Funny thing is; the first time I ever saw Suki in a film was Love, Rosie, which starred Lily as the main character... never once did I think they looked similar in that though lol.

Glad you were able to see it, man! I can't wait to buy it and re-watch it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
I'm sure it will eventually. It's only been announced for the U.S. and Canada so far and the release isn't until mid-September. I'm sure the UK won't be far behind.
Fingers crossed then! It wouldn't be the first time the UK doesn't get a release for a film like this though (if that is to happen). Guess I'll just import if need be anyway. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon