The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone's interested, hmv have also posted a 9 minute interview with Andy Serkis and producer Dylan Clark about the film - see here. not seen the film yet, so not watched the interview, so can't vouch for anything sort-of-spoilery.

Reactions: Kavale
Ordered this for now but I’m hoping we get the other art too tbh. I like both but the other version is better

I wonder if it will be an amazon exclusive or zavvi. I’m guessing if it was zavvi then we would of seen it by now. And the amazon link is just late (I hope)

What? Andy Serkis is in it? And you didn't put that in a spoiler? :banghead:

Just kidding. ;)
i just think he'll be delighted to not be wearing a dot-covered leotard for a role. the guy has serious acting chops, as everyone must surely know by now.

I hope that mock up is correct and the spine title is centre!

Ordered this for now but I’m hoping we get the other art too tbh. I like both but the other version is better

I wonder if it will be an amazon exclusive or zavvi. I’m guessing if it was zavvi then we would of seen it by now. And the amazon link is just late (I hope)
its going to be zavvi, already asked them told me to keep my eyes peeled.

I fully expect Zavvi to have their own steel, or perhaps it'll be this steel but without the slip, extra content, bells and whistles etc?

I fully expect Zavvi to have their own steel, or perhaps it'll be this steel but without the slip, extra content, bells and whistles etc?

I don't know. Hasn't Zavvi been missing out on some New Releases from Warner for awhile now? I recall releases getting exclusives at HMV, Amazon and Warner Movie Shop or whatever they're called and Zavvi not getting a steelbook at all for some titles.

I don't recall which movies now though.

Reactions: Punker76
its going to be zavvi, already asked them told me to keep my eyes peeled.
I’m surprised it’s zavvi tbh. And that it’s not already up. Sure they didn’t just get confused and thought you meant the other 5 film editions for the previous films that’s been announced?

Yeah I’ve got a feeling zavvi got that wrong.

I’m still guessing amazon or the WB store. There’s usually a delay with them two sites and steel listings. Although I hope it’s not WB store.

Reactions: Stygian
Here are a couple of Warner titles that Zavvi didn't get a steelbook for:

Godzilla vs. Kong
Zack Snyder's Justice League

I don't know. Hasn't Zavvi been missing out on some New Releases from Warner for awhile now? I recall releases getting exclusives at HMV, Amazon and Warner Movie Shop or whatever they're called and Zavvi not getting a steelbook at all for some titles.

I don't recall which movies now though.

They definitely would of had it up this am if it was .. No Warner Bros steel

Yeah, you guys are probably right actually.

I’m surprised it’s zavvi tbh. And that it’s not already up. Sure they didn’t just get confused and thought you meant the other 5 film editions for the previous films that’s been announced?
Right I asked them on Facebook if the where going to do
The batman steelbook
They said keep your eyes peeled so they obviously had something in the pipeline or they would have not said that
I personally expecting different art by that comment there are a few out there
And not referring to the other 5 the collectors edition of the old films either
Hope that clears it all up

Basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Right I asked them on Facebook if the where going to do
The batman steelbook
They said keep your eyes peeled so they obviously had something in the pipeline or they would have not said that
I personally expecting different art by that comment there are a few out there
And not referring to the other 5 the collectors edition of the old films either
Hope that clears it all up

Basil :thumbs:
I just meant because zavvi can be a bit touch and go with info. And that if they did have the variant steel then it would be up by now but I hope what they told you is right and they haven’t caused confusion (it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve got it wrong or not read the question properly). We will see. Cheers tho

Reactions: Basil
Been a while since I've ordered a WWA steel as well as planning to order a premium edition, but I can't resist the Bat!